The Journey to Crossing Paths Holt (Siwan, ShineBright, Marden and who wants to join! )

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Journey to Crossing Paths Holt (Siwan, ShineBright, Marden and who wants to join! )

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Siwan chuckled and picked up the bread and took a bite from it. Her eyes widened as her tastebuds seemed to jump. *High Ones! This bread is delicious!* She munched on and treasured each bite.

She nodded as ShineBright told her what they'd bring along. "Yes that sounds good.." She smiled and continued to eat from the bread she had.

Siwan blinked her eyes and looked at her sister again. "Yes.. I wonder too.."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey to Crossing Paths Holt (Siwan, ShineBright, Marden and who wants to join! )

Post by ShineBright on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:25 am

ShineBright smiled. She loved to cook. Usually she added several medicinal herbs too. It helped adding strength for the journey. This time she added Cat's Claw, you couldn't taste it, but it's effects were noticable!

"Marden is gone a long time... maybe he decided to take a swim? I think I will do just the same after I am finished with these bread. How is your packing coming?" She only needed to pack her sleepingfurs and the food for the road, then she was ready to go.

Last edited by ShineBright on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:26 pm

"I think I'm finished with packing." Siwan smiled as she looked around. "I've packed my sharpening stone and put the skins in my bags.." She smiled and got up.

"I'm ready to go for that swim when you are." She smiled and stretched her arms behind her back.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:55 pm

"I just need to check on this one. Hmmmm... yes, this one is ready too!"
ShineBright placed the breads in a basket and closed the lid, then she placed the basket in a thorny bush, to keep them save from hungry critters.

"I think the little furtails will have a hard time getting these from me!"
She grabbed a dryingcloth and walked to her sister. "Come! I have seen some foamweed yesterday, I want to wash my hair before we go!"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Siwan smiled and licked her lips. "And they'll keep me from it as well!" She grinned and giggled.
"Oh, did you really? I've been wanting to wash mine for several days now!" Siwan grabbed her sister's hand and smiled. "Lead the way sis."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:14 pm

The creek wasn't far.
"Here it is! Let me dig some out and prepare it!" She quickly undressed herself and stepped into the cold, running water.

"You know! I will was my clothes too! We have still some daylight and our fire is burning nicely. By the time we wake up my clothes will be dry!" She said while digging out the root of the plant.
She grabbed a stone and started rubbing over the roots and leaves, creating a foam.
"Here, grab a handfull. Oh! This one foams good! Maybe add these goldleaves! Those makes it smell nice!"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:23 pm

"Sure." She smiled and undressed herself as well. "Yes that is true.. I will do it another time." She said as atched ShineBright.
She stepped in the water and grabbed some of the foam ShineBright offered her. "Thank you.." She added the goldleaves as ShineBright said, wetted her hair and rubbed the foam on it.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:34 pm

ShineBright washed her clothes and swam a little. The water wasn't too deep, but deep enough to float around.
"This is a wonderfull place! I think I will miss it! But I need to know who the elves are who need our help!"

After washing her golden hair she stepped out of the water.
"I wonder if we will need your powers a lott......"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Siwan let herself drift on the water and she looked up at the two moons. "It is indeed a wonderful place.. reminds me of my old holt." Siwan spoke softly as she thought back.

"For that cry we've heard?" Siwan stood up on her feet and shrugged a bit. "Perhaps they are in some other kind of pain than wounds.." Siwan stepped out of the water and grabbed her leathers, putting them on.

"But if it is needed I'll use it." Siwan smiled gently.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:04 am

"Here!" ShineBright handed Siwan her dryingcloth and wrapped her own around her. On bare feet she started to walk back. " I love the feeling of the ground beneath me! I can feel the roots, new seedlings."
With her treeshapingmagic ShineBright made a trail of flowers and sprouting little trees.

"I would love to use my magic again to create a new home!" And she just started to dance! "Two moons shine upon us, two moons give us strenght!"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:12 am

Thanks." Siwan smiled and dried her hair a bit with it. She followed ShineBright and smiled. "It must be wonderful to be conected to your surroundings like that." She smiled warmly as she looked around.

"Yes.. that would be nice.." She giggled as ShineBright started dancing and smiled.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:22 am

"Haha! Come join me!" Let's celebrate the night and ask the Moons and High Ones for a safe journey!" ShineBright started humming, she didn't remember the words, but her mother often had sang it to her father when the Moons were high!

She danced around the clearing, humming and swirling, untill she ended in their camp again. "Ah, that was nice! Oh look! The meat is halfway and the basket full of bread is still safe. The High Ones must be blessing our journey!"
ShineBright opened the basket and took 3 bread out of it. "The rest is for our journey!"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:12 am

Siwan smiled and nodded, joining ShineBright in the dance. They danced the hums of ShineBright's song, around the clearing in the light of the moons.

When the dance was done Siwan sat down by the fire. "That was nice, yes.." She smiled as she looked at the meat.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerlin on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:11 pm

When Marden returned, he saw Siwan and ShineBright dancing and retreated into the woods, not wanting to disturb them. He waited a bit until the two women sat down again by the fire, before joining them. His hair was still a bit wet from swimming in the stream and sweet smelling from the herbs he had used to wash it with.
"When do you wish to leave?", he asked, "You wanted to travel during the night, didn't you?"

Gerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:58 pm

ShineBright handed Marden a bread. "Here, you must be hungry!" She noticed a faint herbal smell, it was nice and she recognized some.
"We do, yes. At night it feels more....safe to travel. We have had our share of encounters with humans and predators."

She looked at Siwan and was reminded of the night they had met for the first time. "I hope that is alright with you?"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Siwan ran her fingers through her wet hair and started braiding it into one long braid that rested in her shoulder. She listened to what Marden asked and then ShineBright's response

"Hmn." Siwan nodded. "That is fine by me." Siwan was reminded too, if the night they met. She closed her eyes, inhaled slowly , reopened her eyes and slowly got up smiling before she spoke. "I will gather some of those berries we saw earlier to see if I can color skins with them."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerlin on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:45 pm

"Thank you", Marden said, taking the bread, "I am and this smells delicious!" He tasted. "Maybe you could teach me how to make this during our journey, if we find the time?"

Marden's fingers itched, just looking at Siwan braiding her beautiful hair. "May I...", he started asking, hoping he was not to straight forward, "Could I braid your hair for you?" It was just something he loved to do.

Gerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:44 pm

"Sure, I have many delicious meaks to share! Some you never have tasted before, I am sure of that!" ShineBright wondered if he would even try it when he knew who taught her those. Humans had a different tastepallet then elves, but she had always loved the taste.

She watched Marden as he got distracted by Siwan and smiled when he asked if he could braid her hair. 'I think the journey would be very interesting! She thought.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:09 pm

"Hmn?" Siwan looked at Marden and blushed as she saw him looking directly at her. It was only a moment ago, when she heard ShineBright and him speak of food and now he asked if he could braid her hair.

"I.. I suppose so?" She giggled and started undiong the braid she had made. She settled down better and put her hair to her back, except for the few locks that hung by the side of her cheeks.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerlin on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:04 pm

"Thank you", Marden smiled, nodding both to ShineBright and Siwan. "I look forward to tasting your meals and learning to make them". He took out a comb and a small pouch. "Just as much as I will enjoy braiding your hair, Siwan. Do you mind if I weave some beads or feathers into it? I have some beads that will perfectly match with the colour of your eyes."

Gerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum