The Journey to Crossing Paths Holt (Siwan, ShineBright, Marden and who wants to join! )

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Journey to Crossing Paths Holt (Siwan, ShineBright, Marden and who wants to join! )

Post by Siwan on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:53 am

Siwan headed back to the trees and started searching for some nice pieces of wood. As she collected the wood, she also searched for larger pieces of it so she could tie the ravvitpelt down for cleaning. "Hmn.." Siwan checked the wood she collected and nodded.

"I think this should do.." She spoke to herself and started picking it up. She then made her way back to ShineBright, she passed the berries thet had seen earlier, but decided only to pluck them when the skin where cleaned.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey to Crossing Paths Holt (Siwan, ShineBright, Marden and who wants to join! )

Post by ShineBright on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:32 pm

"Good! I cleaned the ravvits! They are really fat, so it should be a good meal!" ShineBright looked up and met Siwan's eyes.
"I will need some herbs, but not much. If you want to prepare the fire, I can look for them!

ShineBright didn't have to look far! White clover was everywhere and even the goldflower was easily found. She plucked a few of them and walked back. The fire should help a little in drying them.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Siwan smiled and nodded. "Of course I can." Siwan said as she smiled when she looked into ShineBright's eyes. She got down on the ground and made the fire.

She placed some longer twigs down next to the ravvit and looked at ShineBright as she returned. "Here are the sticks to cook them on.. I'll tie these to one another and clean the skins."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:02 am

"Thank you! I have been thinking of this cry or call we heard. I don't know about you, but to me it seemed familiar. Almost as if I know who is crying, but... I don't know. It is impossible, right?" ShineBright felt a little uneasy. What if she imagined the whole thing..
"I would like to find out as soon as we can.... if you want to ofcourse!"

They were sisters in all but blood and she wouldn't just leave her, it would be hard to ignore the cry, but she would do it!

With her rockshapingmagic she created a small bowl and started to prepare the herbs she had plucked.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:11 am

Siwan spun some cord around the wood to keep it in place as she listened to ShineBright. "Hmn." She thought for a moment and looked at her. "I heard it as well.. I wouldn't say impossible.. who knows." Siwan said as she looked around.

Siwan chuckled as she looked at ShineBright. "And leave in the middle of our journey together sweet sister?" She shook her head and smiled, taking the skins of the ravvit and tied them down, stretching them as far as she could, over the wood she had tied together.

"Of course I'll come with you to find out where it came from. I just hope we find whom.. or what sent it.."

She grabbed her quiver and opened a small pouch on it, in which she kept her sharpened rock with which she cleaned the skins.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:20 am

She should have known!
She prepared the meat and placed them above the fire.

The herbs were drying and the ravvits were cooking. All she had to do was hang the slices of meat, of the third ravvit, to dry. A small reck would do the trick!
They might not need it on their journey, but it never hurted to be prepared!

"Then.. I would like to leave as soon as we can...maybe at sundown?" ShineBright always was in a hurry to do new things, this time even more so!

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:30 am

Siwan chuckled. "Always the impatient one." Siwan teasingly smiled at ShineBright. "I'll try cleanjng these before sundown then." She turned to the skins and gently scraped the blood from it.

"Trying the berries on these skins will have to wait until we've settled down somewhere for quite a while. They'll need to go into a pit where they can take in the cokor of the berries.. if it'll work."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:44 am

ShineBright sat down. She had totally forgotten about the berries and what they had planned to do with them.
"I am sorry. We could wait a few days to try them!" She knew a few days might not be enough for the color to set. "It is just... I feel the cry pulling at me, but it is getting weaker already."

The meat needed a day to smoke, so they couldn't travel before it was ready.
Carefully she tore a piece of the cooked ravvit, the flesh was still hot, but ShineBright was too impatient to wait. "Mmmm, this tastes good! I will miss this place! The trees are high! They would make a good home for a tribe!"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:45 am

"It's alright." Siwan smiled as she turned to look at ShineBright. "They can wait really.." She finished one skin and took it from the wood. She tied another down and started clearing the blood from it.

"We will be able to go soon, sweet sister." She smiled as she cleaned the skin. "Oh? Is it ready?" She stopped cleaning and turned herself. She smiled and moved closer to ShineBright. "This place could be a nice home.. Perhaps when we locate the cry we will find a place to stay." Siwan said as she placed her hand upon ShineBright's shoulder.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerlin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Marden had traveled in the forest for some days now. Sometimes he walked, sometimes he flew high above the tall trees. He didn't care much which way he went, he just enjoyed the journey.

Now, he had been flying above the trees, a strange sending had lured him in a northern direction since a little while ago. ~I might just go that way and see who or what it is~, he thought to himself.

Suddenly, something drew his attention. A small sliver of smoke rose up between the trees. A fire? In the forest? Hoping that this wouldn't end up being a forestfire, Marden glided downwards to seek out the source of the smoke.

Gerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:39 pm

ShineBright felt the trees and imprinted them in her head and heart. "And if we don't find a good home there, we could return here.... one day!"

"Listen... do you hear that?" She wispered. Quickly jumping behind the bushes she looked around. **Could be humans!**

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:53 pm

"That sounds like a good idea." Siwan smiled as she watched ShineBright.

She quickly turned her head and looked around when ShineBright whispered. She grabbed onto her bow and quickly took an arrow. She set herself on her knee and kept looking around.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:02 pm

**There! Up in the trees! What is that? .....an elf?** ShineBright looked at the floating elf. It had been a long time since she had seen one.
Where did he come from.... who was he.....

ShineBright lost her guard and stood up.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerlin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:34 pm

Humming a song, Marden let himself glide gently lower towards the ground. He saw movement, beneath him. ~It could be humans...~, he thought, a little too late, ~Better try and stay out of sight, right?~ He thought that was a good idea and floated behind a tree. Perhaps they hadn't seen him yet.

Gerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Siwan narrowed her eyes and watched the figure and tilted her head. She lowered her bow but kept her guard up. ** I believe so.. Let us see.** Siwan sent to ShineBright and looked at the tree she saw him disappear behind.

*Who are you?* Siwan sent openly as she looked at the trees. *

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:59 pm

ShineBright stood behind Siwan, not out of cowardism, but because she could protect her if needed. She was a head taller then her and could see danger coming. She felt the ground and found some roots she could use to create a shield if needed.

**Wonder where he came from! I don't think he noticed us, only the fire!** The ground trembled a bit around them. 'Calm yourself Shine! We aren't in danger! Not yet!'

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerlin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:23 pm

**So you are an elf!**, Marden answered delightedly. He lost no time in gliding towards Siwan and ShineBright, "Two elves even!", he smiled as he landed before them, "My eyes see with joy! It has been a while since I have seem some friendly faces."

Gerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:29 pm

*Easy sister..* Siwan lowered her bow and turned to ShineBright for a moment. "It's an elf." She spoke softly and turned her head back to watch Marden land.

"It has been a while for us too." Siwan smiled as she walked up to him.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:41 pm

ShineBright smiled at the new arrival.
"It has been indeed! It is good to see a new face, welcome to our little camp"

As she walked toward the elf she stretched her arms and hands, with her palms upward. "Greetings, my name is ShineBright! And this is my sister Siwan."

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerlin on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:20 pm

"My eyes see with joy. ShineBright, Siwan", said Marden. He took ShineBright's hands in his, before letting go and extending his hands to Siwan, palms upwards. "I have no meat I can share with you", he informed them ruefully, "But I do have a pouch filled with brambles of you like?"

He noticed, both elves had beautiful long hair. Marden's hands itched to do something with it. He did have a nice collection of beads and other trinkets. Yet he felt it was a bit to soon to start playing with their hair, eventhough he really wanted to.

Gerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Siwan smiled as she looked at him and placed her hand in his. "Greetings.." Siwan smiled gently as she looked at him.

"We have caught ravvits earlier.. Brambles? When is the last time we've had those?" She smiled as she looked at ShineBright. "Come.. let us sit by the fire."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:27 pm

ShineBright's mood changed immediatly. "Brambles! Those will go nicely with our ravvit! Yes, please join us. We also have some berryjuice to share."
This was going to be a feast!

"Forgive me for asking, but why do you travel alone? I have been travellimg alone for a long time too, before I met my sister." She knew she was too curious, but she couldn't help herself. A big smile brightened her face to form an apology.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerlin on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:00 pm

"Ravvits?", Mardens eyes widened with joy, "This will be a feast to remember!" He followed Siwan and ShineBright to the fire and sat down. From the bag he had been carrying, he produced a big pouch. Some reddish purpleish spots were already showing, through the soft, light coloured leather. "Some brambles got squished, I'm afraid.", he remarked with a pout.

"Food, fire and tales go well together, don't they?", Marden smiled, "So ask anything you want to know. In return, I will want to know a lot about you too."
He rummaged some more in his bag, taking out a beautifully decorated wooden bowl and a small knife.
His eyes wandered back to ShineBright. "Why I travel alone?", he repeated her question, "I don't always, nor do I always travel. It's just where the wind takes me. I have met many elves on my travels and a few trolls. Sometimes I stay in one place for some seasons, sometimes I keep on travelling." He shrugged. "I do like company, but I also like my freedom, doing whatever I choose. And you both?"

Gerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:18 pm

Siwan chuckled and shook her head a bit, glancing at ShineBright. **Easy sister.. perhaps there is a reason for him traveling alone..**

She sent before Marden spoke and smiled as he took out the pouch. "I'm sure they'll still taste good.  She took her dagger from her back, took a ravvit from the fire and cut pieces from it.  "Here.. take a piece." She said after taking a piece for herself as she listened to Marden.

She couldn't help herself on waiting to take a piece, she had been ignoring her stomach while cleaning the skins.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:04 pm

ShineBright's curiosity was lit!
**I am sorry, sister, ...well just a little!**

"I have travelled far, going where my heart send me. I have seen humans living in caves and starting to build their huts. And like you I have met other elves too. Some I still remember, some I have forgotten about.... " After her many eons she was still sad that she couldn't remember every face she had loved and charized. But she was sure that once they would meet again, she would remember again.

"I love your bowl, it is decorated to beautifully! What is it made of?" She asked before eating another piece of the ravvit.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum