Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Snacks of all started to stood up as if something was of great importance. He too 'sensed' it. He looked to the white bear and nudged her back not to worry. PK could tell it was coming from a certain direction. "Should we follow it?", to WildStar and about at the same time sent to the bears, *Follow? Find?*

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Re: Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:33 pm

WildStar felt a wet nose pushing her, heard a bear calling her. What had happend? The strange buzzing faded a little, but it was still there.

"I am ok! I will be at least. Could you give me a moment?" She sat again, still feeling dizzy. "Maybe I just need some food..." WildStar tried to smile, but failed.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:48 pm

"Are you ok?" PK held WildStar to keep her from fainting. "Have some fish. Get your strength, because you may need it if we have to move quickly." For a second he felt her touch and warmth. The first he felt of another elf in some time. But he knew he may have to get moving. "Do I need to carry you or maybe your new friend let you ride her?"

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:00 am

The white bear shook her head and gestured for the little one to get on the large white back calmly. She yawned and sniffed at another fish and eyes Snacks again.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:47 am

Snacks eyed the white bear back. He thought she was special! He wanted to nuzzle deep down, but knew his friend and the others may need to move soon. He whined, and nodded to go when they were ready. PK looked to WildStar, "Go ahead if you want to. She is offering a ride."

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:56 am

"A ride?" WildStar was in awe. Never had she been on the back of a bear! She pressed her forhead against the forhead of the bear. "Thank you, bearfriend!"
Then it hit her.... "What is her name? Do bears have their own name or do we give then a name?" She looked at Peacekeeper, because he seemed to be able to talk to bears. "If she still needs a name, we could call her...... Snowflake!"

"No.... no.... Euhm.... let me think... " She tried to climb on the back, but it was too high...

"ClearFrost! How about that?" Her pelt is white, clear and the color of frost......" Pleased with herself she looked at the bears reaction, would she like it? Maybe not.....

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:55 am

PK chuckled and helped WildStar on her back. "You'll have to learn like how I get on Snacks!" And with that he ran up the back of his friend and lightly go onto his back.

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:18 pm

The white bear shook her head but bounced a little at the name Clearfrost, *much like. pretty and strong, means good protect* after all frost is what protected the plants and life when winters harsh snows and ice invaded. It was much like she was, a buffering to the distant churning storm. She gave a soft below and slowly moved in a circle to let the other get used to the feel of riding her.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:58 pm

"Whow!" WildStar shouted when the bear started moving. She grabbed the thick hair in the neck so she wouldn't fall. "This is strange! I feel her muscles moving, if I sit likr this," she moved a little. ", I can feel her backbone! I think this.... is better!" And she slided back to just behind her frontlegs. It felt as if they were meant to ride together!

She wondered if the soft below meant that the bear liked the name. "You like it? I could think of another name if you don't." She leaned forward and tried to hug the bear. "I wish I could talk to you!"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 pm

PK looked to WildStar and said, "I think she likes the name Clearfrost. She seems happy." He looked to the bear and sent, *Clearfrost good name?*

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:48 am

The white bear went a little faster but not fast enough for the young elf to slide off. In the same circle. *Is good strong name* ClearFrost gave a happy bellowed call and huffed and sped up a little more in the circle, *is getting used to?*

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:01 pm

PK smiled at ClearFrost's approval, and Snacks did a bellow of his own to show his approval to ClearFrost. Peacekeeper laughed at Snacks but still wondered if they should go to the cry.

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:28 pm

It was a great feeling! The muscles moving under her. She was getting used to the movements ClearFrost made.
"ClearFrost? I am glad you like the name!" WildStar bended forward and wispered in one ear. "I hope you will be my friend for a long time!"

When sitting up she aked ClearFrost. "Now... can we go faster? Please?" And she grabbed the thick hairs again as the pace quickend.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:23 pm

PK smiled, but advised WildStar, "Remember she's your new friend. It's important to get where you're going, but ask her just like that and don't forget and push her into it. A good friend tries to understand each other with kindness. You two are starting to understand each other." PK urged his friend Snacks on to follow their pace, but that wasn't hard for Snacks with his interest in the new bear and a sweet female he wanted to get to know better!

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:51 pm

The now named ClearFrost moved about happily their was a spring in her step as she walked and 'jogged' about. She gave a bellowed cry then began to run about in a circle at close to top speed her muscles moving and tensing as she moved, the white fur rippling and she paused picked up a fish and tossed it in the air so her rider could catch it.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:38 pm

WildStar laughed! 'What a great feeling! I can feel the muscles tensing! Now I understand why my parents loved riding so much....'
Somehow riding ClearFrost made the memory of her parents a lot happier.

She felt her bearfriend pause in her running, saw that she catched a fish and tossed it up in the air.
"I'll catch it!" She didn't even thought of holding on and raised both hands in the air.
But the fish proved to be too slippery and while trying to get a hold on to it she went sideways. "Whoa!" She tried to grab the fur, but it was too late! With a hard thumb she landed on the ground.
"Hahahaha, that was fun! We will need to practice that, my new friend!" She didn't caught the fish and she would surely have a bruise, but she hadn't felt this happy in a long time!

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:37 am

Peacekeeper could sense they were near a change of land.  He still felt the call to him, maybe he was sensing a new start...maybe new elves!  "It would be wonderful to find other elves!  I'm ready for a chance to settle down and stop all this roaming around..."

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:07 am

The white bear gave a big yawn and tried to catch a second fish tossing it up to its rider confidently massive jaws flashing in the sun light.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:02 pm

"Other elfes?" While trying to catch another fish.

"I haven't met many elfes, but one said that there was a place where the Great Mountain once stood.... I am not sure what that means, but.." WildStar pointed in the direction of the high mountains. ".. they left in that direction. It was where I was heading."

She looked at the mountains and was wondering how she thought she could have crossed them alone.

"Maybe they made it there and found a new home?"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:34 am

"Maybe some...", PK pondered knowing some others may be on other points of the land, maybe nearby.  "I wonder if we should try to find a path or a road that could lead us to others.  It would be a better way to survive with others working together...and maybe find a new family of elves."  He really hoped to settle down with others.  He was tired of travelling for so long...

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum