Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:27 pm

The white bear slowly lumbered closer her fluffy bulk well fed and strong. The white coat clean and shimmering with slight dampness. She sniffed first at the male bear giving a scoffing growl, young and hyper... before sniffing the bear blooded and elf friend. She seemed to gain her bearings a bit more then proceeded to steal a large fish from their pile and lumber a few feet away lay down and begin to eat it.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Re: Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Post by ShineBright on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:38 pm

"What just happend?" She could only stare at the great, white bear and followed her with her eyes when she grabbed a large fish and layed down a couple of feet away.

WidStar knew staring at bears made bears uncomfortable, but still she couldn't help herself. Untill she felt a pain in her feet growing stronger, it made her realize that she was still bare feet.

"I... euhm...I am going to put on my footwear, then I will clean my fish and prepare them for a meal. I saw some waterplants that goes great with fish. I would like it if you joined me, but I don't know if you like my cooking. Unless you have onther plans, I don't mind that, I am just going to start and see if you join me. Do bears eat cooked fish? I don't know, but I guess I will find out eventually if I stay here. I wonder if I can find a friend here, a bearfriend." She rambled, but didn't noticed it. Untill she looked at the white bear again.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:02 am

Peacekeeper wheeled around and laughed himself silly as the bear took a fish and sat down to eat it. Then he heard the words of WildStar and then it hit him. He looked to the white bear and sent, *Fish good. She think you real nice!*, as he pointed to WildStar, *She like you.* Peacekeeper couldn't help but feel a hint of elf within the white female bear. Poor Snacks felt rejected, and laid down with his head to the ground, moping.

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:57 am

The white bear looked up at the other bear huffed, picked up the half eaten fish and nosed it closer to him. She would share the fish. then looked at the two elves and gave a big noisy yawn and lumber closer and pressed her giant head into WildStar's hands and sniffed at her again.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:43 pm

"What will I do now?" WildStar tried to relax, the nose was soft and wetand the fur seemed soft. She raised her hand, but midway she stopped... what if the bear didn't liked to be petted?

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:44 pm

The bear pressed against the hand and made a low soft groaning noise and sniffed, she was calm and relaxed as if knowing the other was scared and needed comfort.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:04 pm

She was in awe....
The bear felt so soft! WildStar looked at Peacekeeper. This was amazing! She never touched a bear like this before and now she wanted to scratch her head, behind her ears and maybe even....
She dared not, but who knows one day!

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:16 am

Peacekeeper too was in awe, but smiled to see the white bear take to WildStar knowing she needed a friend. "I think you've found a wonderful friend, WildStar. She seems to need friends too. I think it is ok to pet and hug her. I sense her calmness." He sent to the beautiful bear, *She fears but want touch you. You much good, she like bear!*

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:11 pm

the bear shook her head and yawned a back leg lifting to scratch an itchy spot behind her ear. The sound of sharp claws hitting something sounded and she shook her head to settle it again and nudged the elf girl with her large head again. It was clear this bear perhaps had an elf friend before or knew of elves.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:12 pm

WildStar trembled when she touched the huge head, it felt soft. The big claws scared her a little, but it also looked kind of funny.
She couldn't hold her laughter and smiled towards Peacekeeper.

"This is amazing! Do you know her? I feel as if she is a rare creature..."

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:13 pm

"I really don't know her, but...yes she is rare!"  PK's nose with his bear scent, and Snacks with his confusion (then eating the other half of the fish the female tossed him), told him this was not a pureblood bear.  He pondered could she be elf in any way?  He had heard of shape changers, but never seen any and some thought of as a tale.  Yet this bear with it's white fur would be out of its normal climate.

He looked at WildStar's laughter for the first time.  He was happy that she wasn't sullen most of the time, and that a new friend could be what she needed, bear or elf.  To himself, this was a wonderful happening.  A bear of great wonder, and an elf who showed her beauty in her smile.  "Don't lose the chance and be a wonderful friend to her WildStar, she is a lovely creature!"  PK looked to WildStar with happiness and used his eyes to calm her and not to be frightened.

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:21 pm

The white bear nuzzled into the attention shown her and gave soft snuffling sounds as she sniffed and nosed at the elves hands before looking up and meeting the young elf's eyes *friend, old and peace, miss elf friend, be friend?* it was directed at the female calmly, the voice warm and mothering

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:40 pm

Something tickled inside her head. It was like nothing she ever felt.
WildStar looked in the bear's eyes, it felt as if she wanted to tell her something.

"I think you are wonderfull! I wish you could be my friend! You want to be mine?" She resisted the urge to hug the giant bear. "Here! Want one of my fish? I'll share anything I will ever catch with you, but I won't expect something in return! Just for you to visite me once in a while....."

"You really think she could be my bearfriend? I never had a bearfriend before, so I don't know how to form a bond with one...." She looked at Peacekeeper, hoping for an answer.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Peacekeeper couldn't believe what was happening. "Sweet one, I think she wants to be your friend and for you to be hers.", PK said to WildStar, "...I will tell her, but she make lick your face. For bears, that's friendship, so don't panic." PK went over to them and bent down sending to the bear, *She want you for friend so much! Lick face so she know.*

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:48 pm

The white bear have a grunted sound and licked the legs face lovingly before using a large paw to pull her closer and lay her giant white head into the others stomach as she tilted her head it was easier to see what looked to e a necklace around the Bears neck. It was made of a thick twine with shells along it and a bone carving in the center.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:05 am

This was amazing. She felt the embrase of the bear, but she didn't feared it. Looking into the eyes of the bear WildStar knew she could trust her.

As tears rolled down her face, "I will be your elffriend for as long as you want me to! Thank you white sister!"

Then she noticed the necklace. It was strange to see a necklace around a bear's neck. "This is beautiful, like you, who gave this to you?"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:09 am

PK noticed it too. His theory of an elf started to grow seeing this. Yet, he dared not try to interfere with the beginning of such a wonderful friendship. He would be there as interpreter for both. *Sister, where necklace you find? She want know, say it real nice!*

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 pm

WildStar gently touched the necklace.
'Shells and a carved bone...., who would have gifted this necklace to her?'

"Are you an Icebear? I have heared of almost white bears living close to the Ever White Land, which is covered by snow and ice, but I didn't know they lived in warmer lands too!"

Last edited by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Ice bear didn't seem right to him.  They lived in the very cold place, and even though the mountains held snow at the peaks, he had never seen an ice bear in his travels there.  The necklace puzzled him as well, how else could the necklace be around her neck?  Then it hit him that his theory may be true!

He sent to the bear, *Sister...did elf give you shells...*  Or even more daring he sent, *...or are you elf?!*  He had to know, he had heard of elf shape changers, but never knew of any himself.

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:30 pm

The white bear shook her head and yawned before peering at Peacekeeper. In send you could not lie, but luckily she could answer one questions without the other. The green eyes peered at Peacekeeper *elf give, long ago. Friend of elf* and it was true, her brother had given them to her when she last visited these waters, it was to him she was returning, but the call of an elf child was to hard for her to resisit.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:32 pm

"What do you think Peacekeeper? I think this bear was a friend to elves close to the ocean too. I haven't seen other bearriders here, but I only have been here for three nights...." WildStar started to be more and more curious.

It was a beautifull necklace, maybe she could make one just like it....

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

*Thank you sister...*, he responded, *...I see now. You have happy elf-friends if you want.* "She just answered me WildStar that an elf-friend gave them to her. It's just shells from the ocean..." He stopped hearing something very much...like a young elf...calling to others! "Do you hear something?"

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:47 pm

The great white bear rose her head and listened, ears twitching. She heard something to, but was not sure. She shuffled in place a bit and nudged Snacks with soft sniffs.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:53 pm

"My head is filled with noise, but I can't understand it." WildStar tried to listen, but her head was too fuzzy. "I am sorry, but no, I don't hear any..."
WildStar grabbed her head. "What is wrong..." She softly wispered.

She fell on her knees, helt her head with one and leaned on the ground with the orher. "I...I...." Then nothing.
She fell hard to the ground, her black hair covered her face.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:56 pm

The bear loocked down at the elfling and walked over laying down next to her and sniffing at her, calling softly in worry. She nudged with her nose and called again.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum