Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:33 pm

WildStar sat at a rock in the middle of the river. Still thinking if she should go in the water to fish or not.
Her way of fishing was easy, just stand still and wait till a fish would come up beside you and scoop it out of the water!
But before she could actbon her plan she heard someone coming.
She was in no mood for company, so she jumped off her rock and hided in some low bushes at the riverbank.

Last edited by ShineBright on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Re: Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Post by Peacekeeper on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Peacekeeper and Snacks couldn't believe the beauty of the area as they looked around.  **Ok, furlegs, looks like we found us a good fishin' hole!  Ready to get some dinner?**  **READY!  GOOD FISH!**, Snacks bondsent his friend, but then the bear smelled something in the air that wasn't fish.  PK realized it too, taking a bit longer, even though he too was bear-blooded.  They both looked toward the trees...

Last edited by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Re: Fishingground south of Crossing Paths (Peacekeeper, WildStar and SandStunner)

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:57 pm

WildStar was shocked to see the bear. She loved bears all her life, but this one was .... huge!
She wanted to run away once she saw that the bear and man looked in her direction. She didn't want to be seen yet!
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:15 am

The bear walked up, and seeing she was an elf, rolled to the ground with his paws up anticipating a tummy rub.  "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!", PK bellowed with laughter,  "Wait, please, he won't hurt you...he want's a tummy rub, ha, ha, ha!  Please don't run, this is my bearfriend Snacks and my name is Peacekeeper.  And yours is?  He looked at her and could see a young elfess with fear and sat down immediately to show he meant no harm.  She seemed nervous.
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:23 am

WildStar immediatly stood on her feet!
"I wasn't going to run!" She would never show fear! She made it this far without help. "But I don't want to give a tummy rub! .... maybe later!"
Shr tried to ignore her belly, it rumbled of hunger.
"I wanted to go fish, but you and your bear made too much noise! Now all the fish is gone!" There! It was their fault she hadn't eaten yet!
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:30 am

He gazed upon her with his soft hazel eyes calming and thinking of her shyness and warmth under that veil of anger. But Peacekeeper looked puzzled, **Can you understand this?**. When there was no response, he said, "You can't send, but maybe you would like to learn, I'm a good one! And would you like to learn to fish...bearpaw style!?!" He took out his bear paw gloves and watched as the fish returned and started to immediately clawing and sending the fish toward her inbound to about 30 feet.
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:40 am

Bearpaw style! She loved to learn new things!
"I can show you how I fish! See which way is better!" She dared him, but she didn't care. She was here first and it was her spot.
WildStar knew that it was childish to think like this, but she couldn't help it. Someone this kind must have another reason up his sleeve!
"If I catch more fish you will go somewhere else. If you catch more, you might try to teach me how to... send!" Whatever that was!
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:47 am

"Then come on in the water's fine...", PK's face smiled widely, "...and we'll have a fish fry tonight! And believe me, us bears know about hunger and eating!" He laughed as fish sailed behind his head. He looked to her watching her catching a few herself quite well! She looked much more sweetly with her smile, knowing she had some trouble with others before. Was she with another holt? A loner? He wanted to know to help her if he could. He could tell she liked to fish too. He also sensed something else...no bond. But she seemed to like bears. "Do you like bears?", he asked with interest.
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:58 am

The water was cold, but it didn't bother her. A fish swam next to her and gently she put her hand in the water. Slowly but surely her hand reached the gills of the fish and she could grab it and threw it on the riverbank. "That is three!"
"I have always liked bears! But I don't want to bond with them! I am perfectly happy alone!" It sounded wrong the moment the words left her mouth. "My sire and mother both had a bearbond, but it didn't help them! I...." WildStar stopped. Why would she tell him!
"I got four fish, how many do you have?"
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:04 am

"...sixteen, seventeen, EIGHTEEN! That's enough." Fish littered the shore. Snacks watched figuring his friend would get enough for all of them. "You don't have to bond with them...", he hesitated and had a worried look on his face. His bear-blood felt like it sank when she said it didn't help her parents... "I...understand though. Anyway, would you like me to prepare the fish and would you like to learn?" PK still had a somewhat sad look, but couldn't help but smile as he looked at her...her beauty...
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:24 am

Eighteen....she tried not to look suprised. She needed to learn to fish with those bearpaws. Her way was calming and she liked that when she was fishing. Although his was a loud way to fish, it would be much faster and easier! Too bad she had agreed on him teaching her how to ..send... instead of fish like a bear.
"Doesn't your bear eat all the fish? It looks like he could eat the whole stack and mine!" She quickly grabbed her fish.
WildStar had noticed the sad look on his face. Was it something she had said?
"Euhm, I would rather like you to show me how you clean your fish, then that you teach me how to send!" She knew how to clean a fish and prepare it, but maybe he had a different way.

She stepped out of the water. "Oh! And I am WildStar!"
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:28 am

Her name hit him with no surprise. Her wildness of youth, yet he could see in the twinkle in her eye that she seemed to like to look in the sky towards the stars. He loved looking at stars. He was surprised by her happy introduction. "And I am...Peacekeeper. A great pleasure to meet you WildStar. I am glad you love to learn! I love to teach! We'll have lots to go through, but can I ask...do you like looking at the stars?"
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:11 am

"I know, you told me and that.." she pointed at the bear, " ..is Snacks! Is it male or female?"
WildStar stepped back a little, she never asked for a teacher, eventhough she loved to learn. People who teach tend to ask something in return and she couldn't do that!

"Yes...I like to watch the stars, but I do that alone! I...euh... I don't know what you want to teach me, but I know a lot already! I just got to this place because I was in the mountains when I felt a buzzing and I wanted to know more of it. I am not sure what it is you want from me..."

She looked at him weary, she was dissapointed in the past, people who had said they cared for her abondoned her without reason, she couldn't risk another heartbreak, not in this place!
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:52 am

PK smiled at her energy, so much expression.  "Well, Snacks is a he and well worthy of his name.  He doesn't eat big meals as much as nibbling food all of the time.  So his name fits well."  For her answer on the stars question, he felt a little quizzical.  "Umm, ok, stars are nice to see alone and with another.  It's fun to describe what you see.  So you know a lot already, eh?  Well, you're going to know more after I teach you!  Ahhhh, the mountains, I can be so at home here!  I'm glad you're curious about them too."

Her last statement made him feel a little sad again and looked to her with assurance..."What I want from you is to grow up a wonderful elf that knows many things and loves to live and learn.  If I want anything in return, it's to see you happy and have a good life."  He looked at her with great honesty, then looked out stoically and said, "I'm tired of life being so hard and sad...and lonely...  And the company of other elves is a blessing by the High Ones themselves to cherish.  I see something extremely special about you, and I want to make it the best that I can so your life can be better."  He looked to her softly and sweetly with his gleaming eyes, then said, "Ok, let's get to cleaning these fish and have a wonderful first meal!"
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:08 pm

She still hestitated.
She wanted to follow him, but... ok! No buts. Maybe it was time to start trusting people again...
"I am sorry", WildStar felt a little shame, "I don't know you and I have been taking care of myself for a long time and people have been..... mean to me in the past." She wanted Peacekeeper to know it wasn't anything about him, but it was still hard to think a stranger would want her company and nothing in return.
"I am... I want to start again. I would like you to show me how to clean a fish and... I want to learn more, but I can't and won't make any promisses...."
She was honest to him, as she hope he was to her.
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:37 am

Her words were like singing of truth which he adored.  "I can completely understand what you are going through.  I too was taking care of myself a long time and others also have been mean to the point of violent...but there are others who too you can trust.  It just depends on finding out about them and seeing if they are worthy of that trust.  If you're convinced of it, then take a chance and see it they are sincere in their actions and feelings.  To not trust sometimes can lead to quite a lonely road...and no elf ever deserves that!  I know you just met me...and I hope I haven't upset or hurt you in anyway.  So take the chance and start again and find out about me and Snacks..besides, we're great huggers!  I will teach you all you wish that I can show.  Don't worry about promises, expectations can be disappointing, but I'll take you for all you are good and bad.  Whether you believe me or not, you are a very special elfess!"
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:32 pm

WildStar just raised her eyebrow when he said she was special. She didn't feel special! She wasn't special. But she decided not to tell him that.
For now!

She followed him to clean the caught fish and wondered if he could teach her another way to clean fish.
And in secret she wondered what things he thought he could teach her...
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Snacks went up to her and gently asked for a head rub from her. PK was worried that he could tell she seemed to not like herself. "He really likes you, and so do I. When you want to open up and really talk...I'm here to listen. I would want to talk to you about...". He sighed. "...never mind". He looked close to tears.
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:23 am

A bellowed cry came from off in the distance. It was hard to tell exactly what kind of bear made the sound but it was a clear call. A splash of water from up the way and the large white bear dove beneath large paws scrounging in an attempt to catch a fish. Before swimming out of the water a large fish in her mouth she shook droplets of water from the glistening white form.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:44 am

Peacekeeper recognized the bear call, but to see a wonderous white bear going into the water and getting a fish then coming out.  **Hello sister!  Nice to meet you!  I'm Peacekeeper.** Snacks looked at her with wonder then felt happy to see another bear and a female of white fur tantalized him.
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:04 am

WildStar was floored by the beauty of the white bear.
Never had she seen this color!

Slowly she stepped back, this was too much for her to handle. Meetinh Peacekeeper, Snacks and now seeing this new bear, which was larger the most bears she had seen. Tears started to form in her eyes, if she hadn't been so stubborn she would have turned and run away!
Instead she just dropped her fish and walked back some more.
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:06 am

The white bear swallowed the fish and turned at the sending call and bellowed again. Then slowly she moved forward her gate even and steady as she drew closer looking the male bear then stood on her back legs as if sizing up the other bear, she knew that look she was not stupid, so she puffed up her fur to appear bigger and landed on all fours again *sister, peace... elf friend?*
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:33 pm

*Yes, bear friend! Blood of bear!*, he sent then pointed to Snacks, *Bear-friend nice.*, then pointed to WildStar, *Elf-friend nice!* Snacks got in a submissive position hoping she would not fight.  He wanted a new bear friend!
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:40 pm

WildStar watched. Only watched.

She had no idea what was happening, but she saw Peacekeeper smile and point at her.
"What...what is going on?" She knew her voice trembled, but didn't care. Why did he point at her?
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:42 pm

"It is ok WildStar, she seems friendly. Don't be scared. But stay put and let her sniff around to get her bearings on things around her." PK held his arms out to offer the white bear a welcoming hug if she would accept it.
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum