birth of darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

birth of darkness

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:07 pm

I am not the best artist or writer but maybe you guys will enjoy reading them.

Last edited by Stongbow SandStunner on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Re: birth of darkness

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:08 pm

No one is really sure how the dark pools of magic came to be. Some say that all dark magic in our world came from a single pool deep within a mountain. that darkness was Bodai. But how did Bodai become Bodai? There is a legend of the first comers, one that all the others refused to speak of, the great mistake. This is that story.

Their orb had broken off from the main palace, it was a small piece only able to hold five or six passengers, the glowing silvery white orb of crystal flew and crashed landed on a small planet where humans had only just begun to develop. From the crash five tall beautiful ethereal beings emerged, one clutching a small bundle to her chest. Two women and three men. The three males looked about and frowned, two where healers the third a rockshaper. Two women one a wavedancers, the other a fire shaper. they had come to the planet to test its air and wellbeing in hopes of finding a new home. the tallest of the males looked about and touched the glowing orb and watched as it shattered… it was gone, they were stuck. He tied back his silvery hair and turned to the healer with beautiful raven hair who clutched a small black egg to his chest, <This is your fault Remulk! If you had not brought that deformity with you, we would still have a way out!>

Remulk clutched the egg to him tighter, <How dare you! He deserves a chance just like any of us!>

The tall pale woman holding the baby glared at them, <Silence, you are waking up Unok!>

The other female walked over and brushed a hand against the babe, <Hush little one everything will be fine, Erel has you.>

From there things began to break apart. Remulk the healer refused to relinquish the black egg to the other healer and in his desperation he fled from the group when he was attacked by Tyker the other healer and his companion Sulek the rock shaper. He fled to the tallest mountain his abilities as both healer and glider weak upon this planet and it took everything he had to get there and then some. He had taken a severe wound to his stomach from Tyker. He stumbled into the dark caverns desperate and now near blind from the darkness.

The two females had been left to fend for themselves with the baby were attacked by humans and forced to split up, the one with the babe taking to the sea and the Erel fled to the snowy mountains where she felt a deep strong fire. it was then Erel and the wavedancers discovered they where not the first elves to come to this planet, but the ones that were here had long been changed by this planet…. Handicapped with lifespans short and broken. Erel came upon a small mountain tribe who welcomed her and there she loved and gave birth to a new fire shaper but without the palace her magic was weak and so she gave herself to the mountains fire and became the spirit of the mountain, Heart of the Flames. The wavedancer had been welcomed as well to a tribe and there she lived in peace with her little daughter till she died in an accident leaving Seabliss her little Unok to be raised by the tribe knowing her full ancestry.

Tyker and Sulek continued hunting down Remulk who had found a small secluded cavern in the mountains to hide in. He was dying and in a desperate attempt to save the darkness he held, he used the last of his magic to melt the very floor of the cavern to dip in and set the egg in the center. He urged it to hatch and watched as the black magic seeped from the egg and formed a deep black pool that would not gain a conscience for some time yet. There he touched the pool and whispered to it <My child, my magic, my Bodai, sleep and wait, grow and flourish. Take your chance at life and live it.. for I will not be here when you wake. Know your history of your creation. You come from a healing star, darkened by betrayal and a broken heart. The healing star I hold is long broken and blackened and through it came you. I will never let them find you for as long as i draw breath. Live, thrive, do as you are meant to do, and if you find someone who accepts you tell them this…
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanan on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Wonderful story! Very intriguing...
Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:52 pm

I love your stories!!
I hope to read more soon!
ShineBright