First event!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First event!

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 am

I think we need a first event to start our Holt.
We could let the first elfes meet each other? Or we could just jump right in and start with tribes already formed, but only a few players to RP....? Maybe create a festival, like first hunt after the winter? Which could be a joined venture by chosen hunters of each tribe/ Pride/ Clan?

Any thoughts?

Admin
Admin

http://crossingpathsholt.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First event!

Post by Peacekeeper on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:36 pm

If we create a festival, then we will have to be established already; though not necessarily complete tribes yet.  It would be fun if someone else would create another bear-rider to make PK feel a little more meaningful, or anyone who would like to be with them.  I think establishing the tribes would be a good start, I think Fe has her end WELL created, lol!  Personally, I LOVE a festival because it lets the elves get to know each other better and it's ALWAYS fun to party!  This party bear knows!
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:14 pm

I agree!
I was thinking about some kind of festival to get to know each other. I don't know who or which tribe will arrive first, but we can still discuss that.

As to another Bearrider, I was thinking of one for myself. A young girl or boy.... not decided yet.... maybe she is an orphan and PK took him/her under his 'wings'? (Will discuss this with you in another thread to keep this only aboit the first event!)
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanan on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:37 pm

I think we need to decide on the Holt background and so on before we can plan anything else.
Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:41 pm

That's true, you don't want to start on page 2, lol. I'm working on a bear-rider origin with PK's first holt Bearwood and their troll massacre when he was young.
Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Yes, that is still under construction, because some tribes are made up by members or soon to be, so I am still waiting on that.
I think it is best that we wait RP-ing until that and the history of the holt is up!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:57 am

@Admin wrote:I think we need a first event to start our Holt.
We could let the first elfes meet each other? Or we could just jump right in and start with tribes already formed, but only a few players to RP....? Maybe create a festival, like first hunt after the winter? Which could be a joined venture by chosen hunters of each tribe/ Pride/ Clan?

Any thoughts?

I would have to use the loner half breed, Faunbrook for a hunt since the other two are just cubs.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Location : In cheshirecat's dreams or sometimes, Atlanta, N-Ga, USA

http://lilbluspiderbohemian.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:08 am

@Peacekeeper wrote:If we create a festival, then we will have to be established already; though not necessarily complete tribes yet.  It would be fun if someone else would create another bear-rider to make PK feel a little more meaningful, or anyone who would like to be with them.  I think establishing the tribes would be a good start, I think Fe has her end WELL created, lol!  Personally, I LOVE a festival because it lets the elves get to know each other better and it's ALWAYS fun to party!  This party bear knows!

I will have two Bear Riders on back of Kodiaks. They can be there for the festival/hunt but if only one of the twins is allowed, Not sure which yet since I've yet to create them past a name and basic vague idea of who they should be and what they each should be about in their lives. I like how Ember and Suntop are not that much alike at all and the twins I played in Spotted Paw at LostHolt were just that. One more like a Chieftain and the other a brat unless needing to be counted on. These two may turn out like that but I like to challenge myself and so I will most-likely make em diff but how diff, I do not know. One is named Stormbreak (inspired from the name Thronbreak) and the other twin is called Skybrother. Stormbreak has a SN and he senses storms and when they will end, how long they last and the path they come and go, etc... That is all I have since he just poofed into my brain as I was filling out the info to join here, heh.
BTW, just to be clear, I know 3 is the limit. I will not be playing these two in the RP, if allowed to with just Faunbrook then for this special event he and the twins would be three. In the RP I'd be only playing Warmspun, Darkstar and on another story line I'd be having Faunbrook doing stuff and meeting ppl an such. Cool, I read that another player is thinking a bear chara up ^____^ Yay, even if just for the festival or hunt! So cool.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:39 am

Erm....okay, do we have set rules for this Fest/Hunt?
Like how many elfies from each player?
Idea, if we have a First hunt (I have not read that yet I think)
then after we could have a Fest : )
Lost Holt dose not have howls with dancing and I was really bummed about it. I want my charas less reserved like Go-backs and Wolfriders. Oh, an no rush on this. I was just wanting to ask since I did not read it said yet. : ) Thanks! *I did read rule/mention of one hunter for each player in the first hunt thread by the Admin. ^___~ wink

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:00 am

We are still thinking about the history first... it seems there was a lot of confusion, because Laenan had a history made up, bit we didn't know about it...
After that is astablished we will discuss the first event.
I am more for a ..... fest to get to know each other.

This holt is 18+ and will allow dances etc!! We are free spirits like the elfes! But when lovemating and such is involved a warning must be posted in the titel!!!! To warn people who will read it!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Agreed.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down