View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elf QUEST Oc

Post by Sharp leaf on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Full name -sharp stone
Soul name -sheek
Tribe- unknown
Age- young adult
Magic - she is a water shaper but is still leaning how to handle her skill

Personality- sharp is a very quiet person who tends to keep to herself She can be kind and quick witted but has a short temper which can make her exploded on people quickly if they piss her off . She prefers animals to other elves due to animals being easier to deal with then other elves .

Likes- She loves being around animals and hunting She also likes exploring new areas.
Dislikes- elves who act arrogantly or won't listen to reason . Unnecessary violence.

Family- sharp had a mother and father who had raised her at the edge of a forest . The mother passed away when she was a young child from an illness She was named fleet. And the father raised sharp till she was 20 he ended up dying from wounds from a attack by a bear . The father was named swift.

History- sharp was raised by her mother and father at the edge of a forest. The family was just the three of them her mother and father never talked much of where they were from no matter how much she asked . She grew up happy even with her small family . She learned how to properly hunt and fish from her father and how to identify plants and fruits from her mother . After her father passed away she stayed at her home for a season before packing up what she could carry and started to travel .

Clothes- sharp wears light tan pants with a white short sleeved shirt. She has tan leather shoes. She also wears a necklace made out of bear fangs around her neck.

Body-sharp has slightly tan skin from her constant travel in the sun .She has light freckles over her nose .

Sharp is a rather thin elf due to her not eating much on her travels. Her height is about 3,4

She has light brown hair that goes to her shoulders which she prefers to keep in a ponytail .

She has one blue eye which is on the left and one brown eye which is on the righT

Sharp leaf

Back to top Go down

Re: Elf QUEST Oc

Post by ShineBright on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:25 pm

Yippie!! A new elf!
Make sure you read all the guidelines in the topsection! (We have 3 different ones)

@Shylight is the admin for Loners and Wanderers, so she needs to approve your elf before you can RP with her.
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Shylight on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Looks good to me.
^_^

Shylight

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Great!!!
I am moving her to the Loners!
Enjoy RPing!

(Remember to asking if you can join.)

Admin
Admin

http://crossingpathsholt.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shylight on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:44 pm

oh ok I'll leave that to you then lol

Shylight

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanan on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:41 pm

I'm not in charge here... but I think the topic title should include the character's name - just so this would be easier to find. Razz
Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum