In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Post by Palana on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Catling watched Soren and followed his lead. He layed his clothes next to the river, ready to wash them when they are finished fishing.
"I hope I will be as good as you one day!"

SharpEye watch the two elfes closely and decided to sit next to Ice and waited to what was coming.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Re: In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Post by Waterfall on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:51 am

After a while the two wanderers came to a river. They stopped to drink, and Maker sat by the riverside and watched as Snaggletooth looked for fish.
"Are you hungry already?" he teased the big cat. "We can stop to eat later, and you can fish then. Maybe find one for me as well?"
Snaggletooth growled, and swiped his paw one final time through the water before getting up and walking downstream, as if that had been his plan all along. Maker followed, not saying anything. His friend always liked having the last word, so to speak, and he saw no reason not to let him. Slowly, the two of them continued to follow the river.

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:12 am

Soren smiled gently as he looked at Catling. "Come into the water." He said as he stepped into the river. He looked down in the water and saw some big fish swimming past him.

Ice sat down on the edge of the water and stared into the water as well. He noticed SharpEye beside him, pulled her closer and licked her cheek.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:05 am

"What do I do now?" Catling stood in the rinning water, it reached almost up to his knees.
After a while he saw that the fish just swam next to him, not noticing or caring he stood there.
With big eyes he looked at Soren "Amazing! I never knew! They don't know I am here, do they?"

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:55 pm

As they continued downriver, Maker saw Snaggletooth lift his head and listen, sniffing the air cautiously. The elf didn't notice anything at first, but as they made their way he could hear voices further ahead.
"Humans?" he asked Snaggletooth softly, but the cat whuffed a negative. They moved closer, and Maker realised he could understand what the speakers were saying.
"Other elves!" he whispered, smiling. "At last!"

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Soren chuckled and pointed at a fish. "Watch this one." He said as it moved past his head. He moved his leg and watched the fish move away quickly.

"If you stay still they don't. Don't make any sudden moves, focus, lean forward and.." He did as he said and he quickly snatched into the water, catching the fish with his hands.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Catling's mouth dropped open. He had never seen someone catch a fish like that! He wondered if he would ever be able to master this skill.

With his tongue out his mouth he did as Soren showed him....
when he heard something.

"Do you hear something?" Catling whispered, he could have sworn he heard something or someone!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:47 pm

When they came to a bend in the river Maker could clearly hear their voices, a man and a child talking to each other. He gestured for Snaggletooth to fall back a little, so that he wouldn't scare them as he came around the bend and out of the trees. The elves were actually in the river, fishing, and Maker couldn't help but smile at the sight.
"I say, I hope I haven't interrupted you in the middle of catching breakfast."

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Soren tossed the fish next to Ice and SharpEye as he watched Catling. He raised his brow when the boy said he heard something.

He turned his head as he looked at the elf that stepped from around the bend. He frowned as he looked at him, yet he shook his head to respond to his request.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Catling quickly stepped behind Soren. He wasn't afraid, but he felt more secure with Soren closeby!

"Who are you?" His childish innocent took the upperhand. A stranger would still be a stranger if you didn't know his name. "And where are you from?"

SharpEye saw the strangers and the hairs in her neck raised! She needed to protect her new friend! So she did what she felt was right and hissed towards the strangers.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:24 pm

He couldn't help but smile a little at the cub's protectiveness, but answered the small boy seriously.
"My name is Maker," he told them. "I come from..." he waved his hand in the direction he came from, "...well, thataway. A moon's travel or so. My tribe lives there. What's your name?"
He looked from the boy and up at the other elf, now smiling at them both.

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Soren chuckled as he looked at Catling. He turned his head when he heard Ice let out a low growl.

Ice stood beside Sharpeye, but made his way to Maker and sniffed him.

"Ice.. easy." Soren spoke as he looked at Maker. He watched him wave his hand in the direction he came from. 'A moon's travel?' He was silent as he thought to himself

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:33 pm

"I have been travelling for much longer... I think.... 3 hands full!" Catling wasn't sure, but it seemed even longer.
"I found Soren and now we are friends!" He grabbed Soren's pants to make his point, although he was afraid Soren wouldn't agree.

"I don't know my name... or where I am from. My parents died in a great shake....." Catling turned his face and stepped behind Soren to hide his tears.
"I was left behind..." he wispered softly, so only Soren could hear him.

SharpEye looked at his elf, he needed her help. She stepped toward him and forgot about the stranger. The only way she knew of comforting was licking his hands or face.

Catling was pleased that SharpEye came to him and hugged her.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:02 pm

When Ice walked over to sniff at Maker Snaggletooth couldn't stay hidden any longer and came out of the trees, cautiously but growling softly in warning.
"It's all right, old boy," Maker reassured him. "It's only a friendly sniff."
The big cat didn't look convinced, but he stopped the growling and moved slowly towards them. Staying still Maker turned to the small, sad boy in front of him.
"I'm so sorry to hear that! You must be very brave to have managed on your own before you met Soren. I'll be your friend as well, if you want me to."
He looked up at Soren to make sure that what he was saying sounded all right to him as well.

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Ice raised his head as he looked at Snaggletooth. He swayed his tail a bit as he looked at the other cat.

Soren chuckled and placed his hand upon Catling's head, ruffling through his hair. When he heard the cub speak his heart ached, making him gently squeeze Catling's shoulder.

He looked at Maker as he spoke and silently nodded, letting him now it was all right.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:42 pm

Catling looked at Maker, trying to decide wether he was friend or foe.... For now he would trust him!

"You can call me Catling, it is my name untill I have found my real name. Or untill I have earned another."

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:58 pm

"Hello Catling," Maker greeted the boy with a smile. "Hello Soren." He turned his smile to the other elf.

He looked around at the river, the cats and the fish they had gathered.
"Do you live around here?" he asked them.

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:01 pm

Soren faintly smiled back at Maker and shook his head at his question. *We are passing through..* He sent as he stepped on the grass.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:29 pm

"Soren heard a cry and now we are going to help them! ..." Catling stopped talking and he looked at Soren. His face turned a little red, because he was afraid he wasn't supposed to tell Maker this.

SharpEye bumped against her little friend. No one was paying attention to her, she was hungry and the fish on the ground looked delicious!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:18 pm

"I heard that too!" Maker exclaimed. "No-one else in my tribe seemed to hear it though..." He trailed off, and shrugged. "I decided to go anyway, to find out what was happening. May I travel the rest of the way with you?"

Beside him Snaggletooth stepped carefully forward towards the other big cat, signalling that he didn't want to fight but that he wasn't submissive either.

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum