In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Post by Palana on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:56 am

Catling prepared his sleepinghole.
What Soren had told him, made him think. He was a Catrider too, maybe he had known his parents too, but he said he had lost his tribe long ago......

Before he knew it Catling fell asleep, dreaming of his parents and a new future.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Re: In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Post by Siwan on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Soren climbed up the tree and made his way to the thick branch. He waited for Ice to follow and let him onto the branch as well. He looked down and saw Catling was already laying down.

He smiled and let Ice wrap his paws around him and closed his eyes.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Catling woke up from a nightmare, he saw his parents being swollowed by the earth again, with tears rolling down his cheeks he wanred to call out for them. In time he remembered it was a dream....

He suddenly felt a comforting warmth, SharpEye moved closer and crawled on top of him, putting her nose against his and purred.
Catling sighned and smiled a little while putting his arms around her and tried to sleep again.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:47 am

Soren slept peacefully in the tree. He held onto Ice's fur as he continued sleeping.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:19 pm

Catling woke up by the new daybreak. He had slept better then he remembered. The comfort of SharpEye felt good!
"Thank you SharpEye, for being here with me!" He looked up and saw Soren and Ice in the tree. "Thank you too!" He whispered.

As quiet as possible he removed the branches and looked around to see where the bramblebush was. He was hungry!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Soren was still asleep when Catling awoke and moved away from his sleeping pace, yet his bond heard it.

Ice's ears picked up the sound and he turned his head towards it. He purred and slowly opened his eyes, seeing the young boy. He watched him closely as he searched for the bramble bush.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:29 pm

Catling found a lottof brambles and he collected as many as he could carry, using the oversized tunic he was wearing.
"What do you eat, little SharpEye? I doubt you like brambles..."

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:15 pm

Soren gasped awake and breathed hard. His eye was widened as he sat up straight.

Ice quickly turned his head and looked at Soren, he nudged his head against Soren's hand and purred softly.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:17 pm

"Good morning, Soren. Slept well? I was looking for breakfast and plucked some brambles. I wasn't sure what SharpEye or Ice like to eat, but I know it isn't brambles..." Catling proudly showed Soren the purple-red brambles with abig smile on his face!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Soren looked down at Catling and frowned a bit. He then realized where he was. He nodded and made Ice go down the tree.

"I will go check the river to see for fish." He rubbed his eye before making his way down the tree.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:28 pm

'Fish... it had been a long time since he ate fish!' Catling thought to himself. He had tried to catch fish, but he had failed every time. Although he was good at finding shells!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:19 pm

As Soren had made his way down he stretched again and smiled. "The river is that way." He said as he pointed to the right.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Catling jumped for joy, knowing he would eat fish again! Almost falling over SharpEye, who seemed just as excited.

SharpEye didn't know what was going on, but seeing her new friend happy made her happy. She had decided the night before that she would stay with him and be his friend.

"It has been a long time since I ate fish! I think my Sire was still with me when..... when... " He didn't want to think of it again! "It will be delicious!"

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Soren's eye widened a bit as he looked at Catling. The boy made him chuckle and smile. He watched SharpEye as well stroked Ice's fur.

"Perhaps I could teach you how to catch them. With a spear and without even." He looked at Ice and then at Sharpeye.

"And he could teach her." He nudged his nkse to wards the No-tail.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:38 pm

"With a spear?? You hear that, SharpEye!! I think I need to search for a spear or make one for myself! And Ice will teach you!"

Catling wanted to run to the river, but held in just in time. Soren was so calm, Catling wanted to be just like him. From now on he would follow where Soren went and do what he did! Untoll he had learned everything from him!

SharpEye walked around Catling and Ice, something new was about to happen and he couldn't wait to see what it was!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:44 pm

SOr3n smiled as he listened and watched Ice turn turned towards Catling.

Ice purred and lifted the boys hand over his head by turning around him, just lifting the boy's hand onto his head.

"I believe Ice is offering you a ride on his back." Sorrn explained as he watched the striped cat.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:13 pm

"...a ride? Really?" Catling was a little scared, but curious as to how it would be.
He looked at SharpEye and wondered. "Could I ever ride on SharpEye? I mean will she be big enough to carrry me?

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Soren nodded silently and offered him to lift him onto Ice's back.

He looked over at SharpEye and smiled. "Feed her well and I am sure that she will."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:45 pm

"You hear that, SharpEye? One day we will ride together!" Catling smiled as Soren lifted him on Ice's back.
At little unsure of himself he wanted to grab Ice's pelt, but was afraid to hurt him.

"What do I do now? Or do I just sit on him?"

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:23 am

Sorrn smiled and gently took hold of Ice's skin. "You may hold him here, but we won't go too fast." Soren spoke softly as he watched the boy.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:08 am

Catling enjoyed riding on the back of Ice. He went just fast enough for him not to fall off.

His head was full of questions, but he didn't want to bother Soren with them. He had promissed him to teach him how to hunt for fish, maybe he could stay with him for much longer and he would teach him more.....

SharpEye was a little jealours, but understood that her new friend couldn't ride on her back. Instead she tried to get his attention and showed him how tall she already was!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:03 am

Soren walked beside Ice and Catling and looked ahead. "Look, there's the river." He said and smiled.
He watched SharpEye and smiled as he watched her look at Catling.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:59 pm

SharpEye heard the tall man talk and wondered what he meant. But the sound of running water made it clear.
Eventhough she didn't cared much for water, it was fun to splash around in it and befor anyone coild stop her she ran towards the water.

Catling looked too, he was suddenly a little ashamed of himself. He must have been covered in dirt, because it had been days since he had washed himself.
".... euhm... after we have fished.... could I wash myself? My father's...... my leathers need to be cleaned a little....."

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:52 am

In the fresh the morning air two travellers moved slowly through the forest.
"Come on now, Snaggletooth," Maker scolded gently to the old longtooth at his side. The cat gave him a disdainful look and continued grumbling softly as he walked, making sure not to hurry his steps. Sighing, Maker shook his head and continued his own leisurely stroll, braiding a leather cord as he walked.
"All right then. It'll only take longer before we get there, you know."
A snort was the only reply he got.
"Don't be that way." The elf raised his head and looked ahead at the tree-covered mountain. "Besides, maybe something interesting will happen?" He grinned. "It would serve you right if it did."

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Soren chuckled and smiled. "Of course you may." He said as he looked at Catling.

Ice laid himself down upon the ground, close by the river and waited for Catling to get off of his back.

Soren put his things by a tree and started taking gis leathers off. He stripped himself from his leathers down to just his loincloth. He took his spear and turned to Catling.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum