In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Post by Siwan on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Ice sat down beside the Soren again and looked at the boy. He laid himself down and licked his paws.

"So if you do not know your name.. what should I call you?" Soren tilted his head as he looked at her.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Re: In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:06 am

How to call him? He hadn't thought of that....
"I am not sure. My mother called me catling, but I know that isn't my real name..." 'Because she kissed me on the head every time she did....'

"I don't know what a good name will be..." He whispered.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:10 am

Soren thought for a good moment. "How about I call you Catling, until you know your name?" Soren rubbed his neck and looked at the boy, hoping he would not mind.

He was bad at naming certain things and didn't know if he was doing a good job.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:27 am

The little boy thought of it for a moment. 'Yes! He liked it. It made him remember his mother and who knows he might remember his name soon!'

He gave a simple nod. "You can call me Catling for now, untill I know my name again or have earned another!" Suddenly he sounded older then he was. It was good to have a name again!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:43 am

Soren smiled and nodded. He looked up and saw the moons were high. "Well Catling.. I think it is time to catch some sleep." He said as he looked at the boy again.

He held back a yawn and moved his hand under the wolfcap to rub his eyes

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Catling looked curious. "What happend to your eye? Did the wolf ate it?"
He was only four turns of the seasons old. Anything different needed to be explained. It didn't scare him, but it looked strange to him.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Soren sat still and looked at the boy. He thought back of the time and bit his inner cheek.
That was one of the two things he remembered best. He nodded slowly and touched his cap. "This one tried to." He held back a sigh and took off the cap, revealing his scars and blind eye. "Want to see it?"

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:12 pm

He came closer, turned his head a little and raised his hand. Not to touch it, but to see how large the scares were.
"Did it hurt? It must have hurt a lott!" Catling had never seen a scare before, let alone a blind eye.

"And... you can't see with that eye?" He sat down again and took SharpEye on his lap. "Did it happen long ago? And did Ice kill the wolf? And the wolf on your head? What did he do?"

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Soren stayed still and shook his head when Catling ased him if he could see through the eye.

"It did hurt, quite a lot." He said. "It happened when I was about your age.. perhaps a bit older.." Soren thought back and shook his head. "Ice was not with me yet." He said.

"It was this wolf." Soren looked at the wolf and sighed. "He attacked me first and then went after my father.. While the wolf did that I regained my feet and I killed it."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:07 pm

"Around my age? I am only ...." He held up his hand. "This many turns! "You must be very strong! I have seen wolves, from far, but I was scared. I don't know if I could do that! Or ever be that strong!" Catling was in awe over his newfound friend. He wanted to be just like him!
He might need to practise a lot, but he still had his Sire's spear!

"I want to be just as strong as you!" He stood up and made the pledge. "I have my Sire's spear and I want to learn how to use it!"

He walked to the bramblebush and picked up the spear. It was three times his length, but he didn't care. Full expectation he looked at Soren.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:20 pm

"Hmn. Twice your age then." Soren chuckled. "It was in the moment." Soren watched as Catling jumped up into the bramble bush.

He looked at the boy and then at the spear. He smiled gently and nodded. "I will help you with that. But now is not the time for it.." He said.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Catling smiled! He would learn how to use a spear!
"Can I... can I come with you....?" He was almost afraid to ask Soren.
"Where were you going? Do you have a tribe?"

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Soren was surprised by his request and it made him smile a bit. "I do not have a tribe.. not anymore. I don't know where I'm going.. but there is a cry that I have been following here.."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:04 pm

"A cry?" Catling listened carefully. "I don't hear anything!? Who is crying? ....Maybe....maybe you heard me? I have not been very brave the past few days..."
He looked at his feet. Big boys don't cry, but he had been doing that a lot.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:07 pm

"No more.. like sending." Soren smiled faintly and moved closer to Catling, placing his hand upon the boy's shoulder. "Crying does not mean you are not brace." He said as he patted the shoulder.

"I.." Soren was silent for a moment. "..do that too sometimes.."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:13 am

"You do?" Catling had to think about that.

"What is sending?" He never had heard of it. He knew that elves had magic, but he had never heard of .... sending....

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:16 am

Soren nodded silently as he looked at the boy.

"Sending is an ability.. not all elves have it, but they use it for when have to be quiet or they wish to discuss something privately.." Soren rubbed his neck a bit. His body was growing tired.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:32 am

"Oh... could you teach me?" Catling wondered if he had any special gifts, but he couldn't think of any, other then knowing where berries were growing... and what mushrooms not to eat.

"You don't have to right now....."

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:54 am

Sorrn smiled and nodded. "All in it's time." He smiled gently as he looked at the boy.

He yawned again and rubbed his eyes. "I think it's best we try to sleep some more."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:05 pm

"I have slept already, so I am not tired! But maybe... maybe SharpEye needs some sleep?"
Catling untied his tunic, which was too large. It had belonged to his Sire too, he didn't mind that it was too large, because at night he could curl up in it and it kept him warm.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Soren nodded, putting his cap on again. He looked up at the trees and searched for a large branch.
"Ice and I sleep in the trees, Where do you sleep?" Soren looked at Carling and raised his brow.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Catling looked suprised.
"In the trees? Whow! I look for a hole or dig one myself, put some moss in it, that makes it nice and soft! Then I search for more moss, small branches and leaves and I put that on top of me. Why do you sleep in a tree? Don't you fall out of it?"

He looked up a tree and couldn't believe that Soren could sleep in it.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:06 pm

"Ice is a great aid in that. He puts his arms around me and holds onto the branch as we sleep.." Soren explained. "Would you prefer it if I stayed on the ground for the night?"

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:10 pm

"I don't mind. If you want to sleep in the tree, you do that. Maybe one day I can try too!" Catling looked up, he felt he was too small yet.

"Can I ask you what tribe you belonged? My Sire called himself a Catrider, are you one too?" He looked around to find a perfect spot between the roots of a tree. Lots of moss and a few branches on the ground to put around him. A perfect place to sleep!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Soren nodded and smiled. "Yes I am a CatRider." He smiled and nodded again before going to a tree. He looked up at it and saw several thick branches. *There.* He pointed and sent to Ice.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum