In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Post by Palana on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:06 pm

He didn't know where he was. Didn't know who he was, although he remembered the faces of his mother and Sire, he didn't know their names anymore. Didn't even remembered his own name....
All he remembered was a terrible, frightning thunder and the sound of the earth roaring.
Then the ground shook, making him fall to the ground and made him watch his parents disappear in a gorge that suddenly had appeared.
Afraid of what happend he had fled from that place, not knowing what to do, only tgat he had to leave!

That was several moons ago. Now he walked in an mountain forest, looking for food he knew.
With only 4 turns of the season he only knew of berries he could eat and some mushrooms, although he dared not to eat those, because he knew some would kill him.
"Finally!" The little boy screamed! He saw some brambles, he knew those! He plucked andvate right from the bush untill his belly was full.

Eating made him sleepy and he so he layed on the ground, covered himself with some moss and soon he fell asleep.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Re: In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Post by Siwan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Soren walked through the forest with Ice, his Striped cat friend and a young No-Tail cub he had found and adopted and named her SharpEye.

He had been travelling from the north to come to this place. He felt as he was finally getting getting closer to the place of the call.

He checked the trees for a good branch to sleep on. He noticed that Sharpeye was growing tired, even though he was not yet feeling sleeping.

SharEpeye yawned and leaned against Ice as she walked.

Ice growled and  nudged her away from his paws.

Last edited by Siwan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Re: In the mountainous area surrounding the Crossing Paths Holt (Soren and Unknown Little Boy)

Post by Palana on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:20 pm

The little boy woke up with a shock.
"Mommy! Where are you?" He looked around realizing he was alone again. He pulled his knees to his chin and softly started to cry.

He was alone....

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Ice pierced his ears and turned his head, hearing something in the distance. He tilted his head and turned to look up Soren.
SharpEye had heard it as well, yet did not have the habit of waiting on someone else to go out and chec out what it was.

Soren's eyes widened when he suddenly saw SharpEye run off. *SharpEye!*
He sent to the cub, but was ignored by her. He patted Ice's back and sent him after her. He followed them but was a bit slower than them.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:44 pm

The little boy was still crying when he was ambused by a ball of fur.
"Aaaaah...no... don't eat me!" He protected his face when he felt the abrasive tongue and sharp nails.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:50 pm

SharpEye licked his hands and rubbed her head against them, putring slightly.

Ice came up in the distance and noticed the small boy. He watched the young cub and turned his head to find Soren had caught up. "Rrr." He turned his head back to the cub and the boy.

Soren caught his breath as he noticed the young boy. He frowned as he looked around and saw no one near the child. *It's alright.* He sent to the boy, not knowing if he has the ability.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:01 pm

He jumped up after seeing another, bigger cat, followed by a person. He was the scariest man he had ever seen!
His head was like a wolf and in his eyes the tallest man he had ever seen.

Looking from behind the bramblebush the Little boy asked "Who are you? Are you a demon to take me?"

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:05 pm

*My name is Soren, I am an elf like tou.* He sent to the boy, stepping a few steps closer. *I won't harm you.. Are you here by yourself?*

SharpEye followed the boy behind the bushes and rubbed herself against his leg.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:19 pm

"Is he going to eat me? Why aren't you talking to me? I can't hear you! Who are you!?" The little boy trembled from head to toe.
The wolfman made some strange gestures as if he was talking, but his mouth wasn't moving...

He looked down and saw that the ball of fur had followed him. It looked like a cat, but it had no tail and it had little brushes at the top of his ears.
It didn't look as dangerous as before anymire.

Last edited by Palana on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Soren blinked his eyes and looked at the boy. He cleared his throat and shook his head. "No.." It had been years since he used his voice. "My name is Soren.. I won't harm you, neither will my friends." He spoke softly as he looked at the boy and placed his hand upon Ice's head.

"Mraw~!" SharpEye leaned up against the boy's leg and then looked at him.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:48 pm

"Sor..Soren?" Demons had no names like that. And he never heard of animals liking demons.
"And... who are your friends? Are the cats your friends?" He remembers thst cats were friends of his parents too.

Fighting against the tears he looked in the one visable eye of the man. "Why do you have the head of a wolf?"

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Soren smiled and nodded. "Yes.. this is Ice and she right beside you is SharpEye." He said as he looked at the no-tailed cat.
"Ah!" Soren was used if wearing it all the time that he had forgotten all about it. He placed his hand upon the head and leaned down to the ground.

"This wolf was one that attacked and harmed my Sire and Dame." He sighed softly and rubbed his neck.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:57 pm

"You lost your parents too? Mine were eaten by the earth....." The little boy couldn't hold his tears anymore. He cried, his tears left clean trails on his smudged face.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Soren frowned as he heard the boy. "I'm sorry to hear that.." He said as he looked at him. He bit his inner cheek and lowered his gaze. He did not know how he could comfort the boy.

SharpEye leaned against the boy and licked his tears from his cheeks, purring softly as she rubbed herself against him.

Ice moved closer to Soren and nudged him in the boy's direction.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:26 pm

The little boy looked into the eyes of the little kitten. Whipping the tears away with the back of his hands.
"SharpEye you said? Why did you call it SharpEye?"

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:41 pm

"Mraw!" SharpEye licked his hand and looked at him.

"It is too dark to see now, but when morning comes you can see that her furs put a dark edge around her eyes, making them seem sharp.." Soren explained in the best way he could and chuckled softly. "Do you like her?"

Ice laid himself down beside Soren and rubbed himself against him.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:06 pm

"Her? Oh, it's a she?" The little boy looked at the no-tail again. It had licked his hand. "I think she is cute and I think she doesn't want to eat me.... right?"

He hestitated to pet her, but once he did, he noticed how soft her fur was.
"Hello SharpEye! I like your name! I don't know my name anymore, I have one, but it has been a long time since I have heard it...."

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Soren smiled warmly and nodded as he watched him look at SharpEye. "She won't eat you.. I think she wants to be your friend." He spoke and stroked Ice on his back.

He frowned as he looked at the boy as he pet SharpEye. "Hmn.." He mused as he lowered his gaze and looked at his back. "Say.. are you hungry?" He grabbed a small pouch from it and his waterpouch. "Or thirsty?"

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:29 pm

The little boy looked excited. "My friend? Forever? So... I won't be alone anymore?" For the first time in a long time, he smiled.
"Oh, but I don't know how to be a friend.... what must I do?"

"Hungry? Euhm, yes... I ate some brambles today, then I slept a little..."

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:19 pm

Soren chuckled and smiled, nodding as he got up with the pouches and walked over to the boy. "If you want her to be yes. She'll help you out if you help her out."

Soren spoke softly as he opened the pouch with food. "Here is some smoked meat.. You can eat as much as you like."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:06 pm

His eyes were wide open. Would it be that easy?
"Thank you! I never had a carfriend before...."

The little boy smelled at the meat. Is smelled good, but he didn't know if he liked it. "I will try, but what if I don't like it?"
But he soon discovered that he loved smoked meat! He wanted to eat the whole pouch, but that would be greedy and his Sire had thought him not to be greedy!

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Soren smiled and shook his head. "It is quite obvious that SharpEye likes you." He smiled warmly as he watched the no-tail.

SharpEye rubbed herself againt the boy and laid herself on his lap.

"If you don't like it you spit it out." Soren chuckled and smiled. "And?" He asked, wondering if he liked it."

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:41 pm

"Ift delfifous, ferrfygoohd!" With his mouth full he tried to talk, but very clear it was not!
The little boy's face turned a little red. What would Soren think?

He laughed when SharpEye sniffed his face and licked his cheeks. "Haha, that tickles!"
With the back of his hand he whiped his face, unaware of the smudge he made on his face.

He didn't know he was dirty, he had been happy that he had found clothes to wear, eventhough they were too big for him. And after his long walk alone everything had gotten dirty.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Soren chuckled and shook his head. "Make sure you can still chew and breathe as you swallow.." Soren spoke as he turned to look at Ice and motioned him to come over.

Ice lifted his head, came over and sat down beside Soren, looking at the boy, tilting his head.
He sniffed the air , to try and get the boy scent. Yet he did not want to come too close, since he didn't want to scare the boy.

Soren smiled and he leaned into Ice a bit as he saw the smudge the boy made on his face. "Ehm.." He raised his hand, but he felt Ice move.

Ice moved closer to the boy and licked his cheek clean and then livked his mouth, showing his large teeth.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:47 pm

The little boy was in awe!
Ice had large teeth, but she was more gentle then he expected. He looked into his eyes, the little boy didn't know if it was a good thing, but he couldn't help himself.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum