In the forest (Greensong and Stillwater)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the forest (Greensong and Stillwater)

Post by Leanan on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Greensong thought for a moment. "I think..." she began, but she did not have the time to finish the sentence, because an elf suddenly fell from the canopy of trees right into their path. Shadowwalker yelped in surprise, and Greensong was quite surprised too. "Who are you?" She asked the girl. Her eyes studied the trees, wondering if there were more strangers lurking up in the branches. The talk of battle, perhaps, made her feel more cautious than usual. Her hand rested on her sword hilt, just to be sure.

Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:11 pm

Stillwater did not expect an elf to fall out of the sky in the middle of their discussion, so she yelled and jumped back, pulling her knife before she even registered what had happened. Beside her River also sprang back, and started snarling.
"Whoa!" she exclaimed when she saw that it was another elf, and she lowered her knife but didn't sheathe it again. She heard Greensong's question and nodded in agreement, adding a question of her own.
"Were you following us?"

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharp leaf on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Sharp stone gave as slight groan as she rubbed at her head . Her face flushed in embarrassment as she got up as she held her hands up as a sign that she meant no harm" ah sorry sorry um yes I was following I....I have not seen another elf for ....for several seasons and I am sorry I ....followed you but " She trailed off " I am so tired of being by Myself I can't take it anymore " she said sharply

Sharp leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanan on Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Greensong's heart went out to the girl. "I know how that feels... believe me, I do. If you mean us no harm, we mean you no harm either." She was fairly convinced the others would agree with that, they had accepted Greensong, too. She moved her hand away from her sword. "My name is Greensong. What is yours?"

Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:00 pm

When she heard the explanation Stillwater sheathed her knife, noticing that Stonehand and Hearteyes also put away their weapons. She smiled at the other elf, trying to make her feel better.
"You can travel along with us if you want to, we're just passing through. I'm Stillwater, and this is River." She gestured at the wolf, who had stopped growling and was looking at the newcomer with curiosity.

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharp leaf on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:07 pm

"M....my name is sharp stone " she mumbled softly as she shifted up she glanced at the small group still on edge a bit...they seemed nice for now..but hopefully would stay that way

Sharp leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanan on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Greensong could see the girl was nervous. "Good to meet you, Sharp Stone. And this is Shadowwalker," she gestured at her bond. "Do you have a wolf friend?" She then asked. Greensong had never known elves other than wolfriders, so of course she would assume Sharp Stone was one too.

Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:44 pm

"Hello, Sharp Stone." Stillwater greeted the elf with a smile, trying to make her feel more comfortable.
"A while back we heard a cry and we're going to see what caused it, or if someone needs help," she explained. "Did you hear anything like that?"

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharp leaf on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:50 pm

" wolf friend? No I have no wolf friend and a cry...Ah I heard one but......it was contour group then.hmm" she trailed off frowning as she glanced at the group

Sharp leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:58 pm

"What do you mean?" Greensong asked, not understanding Sharp Leaf's words. She wondered why she herself had not heard the cry. If it was like sending... perhaps she had been blocking sendings somehow, perhaps it was a trace of how she felt immediately after leaving her tribe... the sendings of her mothers, reaching after her, pleading, until the only choice was to block them out before they broke her heart.

Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Stillwater didn't quite understand either, but it didn't seem so important next to the fact that Sharp Stone was all alone.
"You have no wolves with you at all? No wonder you're lonely!"
She looked over at the group of wolves that were part of her tribe. Some had riders already, but two of them did not.
"Two of our wolves have no riders." She showed Sharp Stone which ones she meant. "I don't know if any of them want to become your wolf friend, but they'll probably let you ride them and let you get to know them a little."

Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum