The Swamps

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Swamps

Post by Shylight on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:36 am

I'm... I'm called Nightsky. But you can just call me Sky if you want to." *The younger elf spoke up softly. Still staying behind his companion and his wolf friend. He looked at the strange elf. She was very beautiful and different than all the female elves he'd ever been around. Though he was still nervous around the big cat. He smiled at the mention of sharing her hunt* "We'd appreciate it. Neither one of us have eaten for a long time. I don't hunt well on my own I'm afraid."

Shylight

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Bra'tak and NightSky!
**My friend Kabir? I think the new arrivals need time to adjust to your company! It seems they prefer wolves over cats. Maybe you could... move a little so they can eat in peace?** Palana turned to her long manes and locksended words and images to Kabir.

Kabir recieved the images and understood the question. He didn't mind to move back a little. But to show he would protect his elfinleader he stood up and placed his front legs on her shoulders, rubbing his face to hers. He gently roared and took his leg to a nearby spot. Watching every move his friend made.

Palana knew what he was doing. By showing his length, on his back legs he was even taller then her, he let the otherknow that he was guarding her. She turned back to the two men and their wolves.

"Please sit and enjoy! I have plenty!"

Last edited by Palana on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyedNightmare on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:01 am

Bra'tak smiled and nodded warmly and whistled and the preserver bolted back to him and tucked herself into his hair, *I thank you for your hospitality it is good to have such food after being asleep for so long* he carefully took a seat and held a hand out to Nightsky knowing he was nervous he could feel it" The wolf huffed and flopped on the ground next to his bonded elf not even caring about the really big cat. *Though if it is not an inconveince, I prefer my meat raw as does my bond.* his sending voice was calm and steady.

BlueEyedNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Shylight on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Nightsky hesitated a moment more. Then slowly took his new friend's hand and lowered himself to the ground next to him. Sitting cross legged with his hands nervously clutching his ankles. "I'm preferable to cooked meat. So I'll take whatever you offer thank you" He spoke quietly and smiled shyly at his new companions. While trying not to offend Palana by being too outwardly wary of the big cat.

Shylight

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Palana smiled at both men and stood up to reach for her meatbag.
"I was lucky today, so I have both!" She placed the bag infront of Bra'tak. "Please take what you like! As I said, I have plenty and it seems this area is filled with prey, so it will not be hard to hunt for new meat!"

She took a piece of meat and layed it on a round piece of wood, which she used for eating and gave it to NightSky.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyedNightmare on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:21 am

Bra'tak paused but then went through the bag of raw meat before pulling out a large slab for his wold and tossed it to the lazy thing who had laid himself down between Bra'tak and Nightsky. The wolf gave a wagging tail greeting to the meat and dug in tearing chunks from the meat slab. Then he found a smaller piece for himself and dug in with a grin. Silently enjoying it with a bright smile. When he finished it he dug into the pouch at his belt and pulled out a handful of plump still fresh berries, then held them out, *Would you care for some dreamberries?*

BlueEyedNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Shylight on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:30 am

NightSky smiled and thanked Palana for the meat and tore into the very nice smelling cooked slab. As if he hadn't eaten in days. Which was the case. So all too soon the meat was gone and a look of sadness came over his young face. As he looked at the empty piece of wood in his hand. It took bra'tak's voice and the smell of the dreamberries to snap him out of it. He quietly thanked his new friend and took a few of the very ripe smelling berries and popped them into his mouth.

Shylight

Back to top Go down

Post by Palana on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:10 pm

"Dreamberries? I never heard of those!" Curious as ever Palana looked at the berries, she wanted to try them, but over the years she had gotten more carefull.

She looked at NightSky's face as he pooped them in his mouth and took some berries, only to smell them untill she knew more.

Palana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum