Wolfrider history?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolfrider history?

Post by Waterfall on Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:53 pm

I was just thinking, now that we have three Wolfriders from what appears to be three different tribes, should we try to cobble together some sort of common history?

Like for instance, has Greensong's and Stillwater's tribes ever met? Were they one tribe at some point, or did they split off from the canon Wolfrider tribe at different times? (Stillwater's Moonblade tribe split off when Tanner was chief.)

Or, did ShineBright's father come from Greensong's or Stillwater's tribe?

Stuff like that. Any ideas?
Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolfrider history?

Post by ShineBright on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:21 pm

ShineBright is the oldest Wolfrider alive!
Her father was part of the Hunt, the Wolfriders who were more wolf then elf. His father was Timmorn who had recognized a pureblood elf.
ShineBright's father, Silver, recognized a wanderer, who was a limited healer. She purified ShineBright's blood, but still she is a Wolfrider! After her mother's death she started her search for a home.It is unknown as of yet if she ever found the Wolfriders.

I was thinking that we could form a "new tribe" of Wolfriders from all over.....?
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Aha, now I understand. Smile

I also imagine that we'll end up with a "new tribe", but both Greensong and Stillwater come from other tribes than the original so that'll be there in their backstory somewhere. In fact, as I was writing about Stillwater I realised that since most of her tribe is currently missing other people who want to play Wolfriders can use that tribe as well if they want to. Very Happy
Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Sure!! You can even create them and put them up for adoption for future members! That way people know the names and background, but they can add personal things themselfes!
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterfall on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:38 pm

I have two characters that I need to put up for adoption, but for most of the tribesmembers I don't even have a name so people can definitely do whatever they like.

Anyway, it'll be fun to see what our own tribe turns out to be!
Waterfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum