Post by Siwan on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Player's name: Siwan
Character's name: Soren
Pure Blood
Soulname: Rynn
Known by: TbD
Life/Love-mate : Rune (deceased)
Cub: Oren (deceased)
Parents: Yzra (mother), Catnip (father, deceased)
Relatives: Maker (uncle)
Tribe: Spotted Paws
Tribal Position: Gatherer, Scout

Appearance
Soren's appearance
Height: 4”6
Hair: Light brown, brown and black, half way down his back usually braided.
Eyes: Light Blue
Skin Tone: Light tan
Body Type: muscular
Marks/Scars/Outstanding Features: Blinded on his right eye (left on drawings) scars over his eye, burned wrist and left side.Wears a wolf head+ fur as headpiece
Clothing: Black and blue colors, a headpiece made from white-grey wolf.
Jewelry: He has a wristband made by his deceased lifemate
Weapons: Dagger, Spear
Special Possessions: Beaded necklace his lifemate made when they recognized

Trades:
Abilities: He can weave leathers, but can not clean or skin well.
Magic: Animal whisperer
Friends: TBD
Personality: Silent, listener; sends -only speaks when necessary.
Dislikes: Doing long conversations, wolves
Personal History Information:
Soren moved from his original tribe when his lifemate was with cub and they settled down on the edge of the forest.
While he was scouting a newarea his family was ambushed by humans with wolf like creatures. He felt his lifemate’s fear and returned too late. He left this place and has been wandering ever since.
Until the Cry came and drew him throught the forests to Crossing Paths.
Fears: Fire, encountering a pack of wolves

Knowledge/Opinion of:
Humans: Hates them and could attack one if seen
Trolls: Does not know of them
Preservers: Never met any
Other Elves: He has been alone for about 20 years with Ice, his animal bond. He is quite shy towards new elves

Bond Animal:
Name: Ice
Species: Tiger (Striped Cat)
Appearance: Dark, silvery Grey
Pack rank-(if appliable ): Used to be the leader of his pride
Personality: Loyal to Soren, almost never leaves his side unless if he’s told.

Adopted Bond Animal:
Name: SharpEye
Species: No-Tail (Bobcat)
Appearance: Grey Brownish
Personality: Fearless, Playful

Last edited by Siwan on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:13 pm; edited 7 times in total

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Re: Soren CIS, Spotted Paw

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:07 pm

The sex/Gender needs to be M or F.

I like that Rune was her love/life mate. The Spotted Paw do right with pictures on the cave walls but it can wash off if they need to remove it. They are drawers and I did not consider it but they could have a language like a rune short hand for sounds like the American Native Cherokee? Very interesting.
Also, fine to not have a descriptive name like Pike, Cutter, etc. I like them having Meaning names like Rune, Voll, Kavi, etc...

In the portion under SN: where it reads "Known by:" add self and Rune and possibly a parent or soul sibling if it applies? Otherwise, if not recognized by Rune then just self unless a parent or both knew/know her SN.

Having read further, I see now they are recognized so, Self and Rune then and Soren is a Male for the Gender section. Cool.

Dose he have any trades? like Treestump whittles, Redlance has Plant lore and can interpret and remember the dreams from the wrap stuff visions in dream time. A trade is a skill set, what he is good at that stands out as being his thing that is special for just him. Only some will be able to write/draw the cave figures. My chara Darkstar will be one of those that can and will someday teach others to write and read them.

Just cave drawings is all they are like Nonna's drawings. It's not yet mentioned on his bio, I think since it's not yet known how good he is, but he is very good at drawing most of the symbols. Hmm, if no trade, that is fine, just write there N/A or TBA = To be announced in that spot.

If you wish him to shape change his fingernails into claws at whim, please list that where it says magic. not all can do it, but all have this ability unless their magic is not strong enough to do it or if being since once changed that magic, er what ever. not really important I guess?

Due to possibly still unsettled info on weather we all heard a Cry or a Call and what form it took, the call of the Palace or the cry of the High Ones or an Original invented reason one or the other is heard, may still be under debate and discussion, so, just call that the "unknown pull" for now till decided upon, pretty please so no hard feelings from those involved, Thanks.

Knowledge of:
The "Other elves:" sections looks unfinished. I had to do a bit of tweaking and several edits too, so, please be patient with me or we Mods. We just want to help ^__~ wink.

Where it says "Bond animal:" you can leave that line blank or fill in yes since you do have one, either way.

Oh, btw, since you mentioned you have not read but the bio of my Chara, you may play a Bond/mount as a Snow leopard or as a Long tooth cat = (sabortooth) Since both live in the frost and also both have spots. Spotted Paw also may have the magic of universal Animal whisperer/mimic or that can just be Cat only animal mimic, which is up to you, either way you are free to choose which. : )

Since he looks like a loner as he left the tribe, how long ago did he leave? My SpottedPaw loner, Faunbrook left around 200 or 300 years ago, I think I put in his bio? I will read that again in a moment. I also lastly noticed that no humans have been seen for several thousand years.

How many, has been forgotten. So...Being they were outside the Holt towards the outer edge of the outer hunting grounds, say towards the south, then if he and his mate were hunting then his mate, Rune and the third hunter were ambushed while he was freeing a trap to bring to the hunter's rest camp at that outer edge, then he would have ran up to them seeing the humans killed his love mate, his fellow hunter too and robbed them of everything useful leaving the bodies exposed and bare just like the small post camp?

Just an example scenario for you. Humans might go as far as the southern edge of the outside of the Lair where the hunting party hunts, but it is far too cold for the humans otherwise.

The Spotted Paw are well dressed for the cold living so far north, think, Inuit or Eskimo. That warmly dressed compared to a starving and cold human in just beaver or buck skins, they would rob a troll at that point if they had the upper hand to do so and were brave enough.

Otherwise, fill that out, the rest looks great and you still will need to read the 4 rules and guidelines post a read & understood post to each rule and guidelines thread and after that, Admin will recheck your bio and then say whatever I missed if anything and then after that, you can use this awesome Elf in the RP, yay! : D

Thank you very much for taking interest in the Spotted Paw tribe. I look forward to playing with you. By the way, since he has left the Lair and lives outside the Lair in the Frozen north,maybe he will run into the two rag tag Spotted Paw cubs wandering the same southern direction as he and since he has a longer stride than the two kids, maybe he might discover them?

They are only two weeks out from the Lair and they had to walk around the avalanche so they headed a bit west but are now around it and will be going south by south east heading to the "Pull" and the warmer weather.

They could use the help. I will be starting the threads with Faunbrook in one thread and the cubs in the second thread or if you would like they don't have to meet but your elf could be heading the same direction a head or behind or parallel but off some invisible distance? Hmm, whatever you wish, I am easy going, no worries. : )

Ps, if you have any questions, please ask coz sometimes I do not word things right but I do intend to be clear. Just let me know and no worries, I am easy going.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Location : In cheshirecat's dreams or sometimes, Atlanta, N-Ga, USA

http://lilbluspiderbohemian.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:26 am

I think his bio looks good!
The personal history doesn't have to be too elaborate, it gives room for storytelling too!

To me all the info is written. His Lifemate died, so at this moment no one besides him knows his soulname, or you could write not anymore...?

Siwan has alrwady signed the R&G, the fourth was added after she joined... Wink

If everything else is ok, I can move him to the SPP, just let me know!

Admin
Admin

http://crossingpathsholt.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:34 am

I wrote his name twice sorry, happens sometimes ^^"

Yeah on the Other elves, I had forgotten what I was going to write and adjusted it :3

Well, he knows his soulname, since has recognized before, but since Rune is dead I don't see why I should write her down OuO

the bio is indeed short but that is as you say better for my
storyteling a bit.

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:05 am

@Admin wrote:I think his bio looks good!
The personal history doesn't have to be too elaborate, it gives room for storytelling too!

To me all the info is written. His Lifemate died, so at this moment no one besides him knows his soulname, or you could write not anymore...? That was out of habit at other groups.

Ahhh! I forgot that detail. I am used to other groups where that dose not matter, but yes, that is a very good point, heheh. He is dead so, out of the now and living yes he would be the only one to know his SN. : ) Sorry.

Siwan has already signed the R&G, the fourth was added after she joined... ;)

Yes, I realized that after I sent the reply to her bio in the thread for Chara approval and said as much in the PIM message.

If everything else is ok, I can move him to the SPP, just let me know!
Just the human vs time line issue and it's good. That was the biggest oops. But that was because that is what I am used to over the years on most other EQ groups I've been in but now I am clear that is not a thing here. No problem.

Last edited by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:28 am

Very good, Siwan, you filled in the blanks very well! I think he will like Snacks.

Peacekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:49 am

@Siwan wrote:I wrote his name twice sorry, happens sometimes ^^"
Yes it dose, hehe.
Yeah on the Other elves, I had forgotten what I was going to write and adjusted it :3

Well, he knows his soulname, since has recognized before, but since Rune is dead I don't see why I should write her down OuO

With this I am just used to having to say anyone who has known it in other groups and it just stuck over the years since most groups I've been in do that but yes, it is a mute point if he is the only living person to know his SN, no worries, I just did not think it through past what I am used to but I see now here that was wrong, I am sorry about that.

the bio is indeed short but that is as you say better for my
storyteling a bit.
I do not mind a short bio. The rules say to put N/A, none or TBA, etc.. in blank spots to fill in later but since you and Admin have already cleared ya, she has final say since she made the rules, so you are good, but before you let her know it's all good, please first, go to the Spotted Paw history and read that there to fully know these Kitty elf Folk.

Then you will see why I asked and offered what I did for the history part and the short example was only that, an suggestion, nothing more but I only offered it up as a idea to run with for an alt story but with the same plot and just in a diff spot since no humans have made it past the far south of the area between The map marked Bear riders area and the and the Spotted Paw Lair area.

I am sorry if I came across too strong and made you feel overwhelmed. I never meant to make you feel like that. I am embarrassed. I like your Bio a lot and you seem cool too. I will do my best to be better in the future. I tried to keep it all concise and focus on the important stuff. Thanks again and again, my apologies for coming across as harsh.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:06 am

I think you are fine, Fefe!
And indeed I have put in the rules that if something is unkonwn atm to put that in the bio (Unknown, TBD or none)! So it is good to point that out to her.

And I am glad you are actively moderating the SPP! Thank you!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:23 pm

It is my pleasure : ) I run several Rp's since 1997 and I take it seriously, though not too siriosly, I do like to be more laid back. In Lost Holt, another EQ RP I am in, the Mod never takes control and I get frustrated with her because I tend to take over that roll since I am more active. They never mind and they do reaffirm what I reply to questions and so on, but it is not my place and I do not have much fun there.
She was the one that pushed me to make the Spotted Paw in the first place but her lackadaisical action and the bloody lag of the group is killing the point of being there, in my will. Steve felt it and left and Gerlin and I are still there. I like to Mod, it's fun but I like to play too. I think life of recent is rolling over into my writing. I don't mean to let it, but emotions...They can suck. Stress not really helping either. But all things fade and this will soon enough. A trip to Black rock mountain in N-Ga soon would be great for that. : D I'm thankful for this group. I like and enjoy being here.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Well, as admin I am here to make the forum go smoothly, the Moderators of each tribe will decide from now on if a character is approved. Wink

If he is good to go, I will move him to the SPP once you say so.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:19 pm

If the history fits with the Sp history and timeline of events and enter action with humans in the range of what is possible, then sure thing.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:54 pm

I edited, is it better?

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Looks finished to me and when you are ready and if you would not mind, I'd like you to FB PM me when you have ideas for a story if you wish to meet up with my Charas?

My story ideas are seeming boring in my head and I tend to work better with a fellow idea woman/man to help build the story and I personally promise to not be harsh ever again. If you'd like to go a diff way, that is fine too. Enjoy!

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Sure that sounds good! ^u^

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Thank you. I look forward to playing with you soon.
I am going to copy and paste your Bio to the Loner's section unless you wish to have him as Spotted Paw still? Either way I am fine with.
I'll wait for you to say.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Moved and ready to RP!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siwan on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Woohoo! Very Happy

Siwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Oh, good, I did not know how to do that so, yeah.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:36 pm

It is something the admin can do Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe4WS4DS4FB on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:37 pm

Good. ^___^ I would just copy and paste because I am not that good whit html coding.

Fefe4WS4DS4FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum