Dwelling of Asheviir <adult warning 18+>

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dwelling of Asheviir <adult warning 18+>

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:39 am

Asheviire smiled and pulled his mate ever closer laying him back against the softer coral touchign and exploring playfully. **What do you want of me my lovemate** he was pressed flush against him touching exploring at a slow almost teasing pace, his tail tracing and wraping about sensitive areas doing its own careful exploration

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:35 pm

What did he want? He wanted everything.... he knew it wasn't possible, but he wanted to know his soul!

**For now I want your heart and your body!** He could no longer hold back, kissed him passionatly as his hands search for the one thing his body needed right now.
**And I need for you to continue. With your hands, your mouth... your tail....**

He couldn't think no more, all he wanted now was to dance with his lovemate untill the next sunrise!

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Asheviire smiled and kissed along his lovemates collarbone he wanted to hear and embrace his lover in a ancient dance just for them. It was new and exciting and he felt more alive than he ever had over his long many thousands of years. It was like he had not yet been born till Coraldar came to him. **Then take them my love, and know them, as you know your own** then pulled his lover to him for a desperate heated kiss as he explored and opened himself up to his lovemate. (camera's pan)

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Coraldar came to his sences again. The rush of the dance faded little by little. Never had he joined like this! His eyes were never closed for the beauty of men, but a dance with only a man he had not done.
His heart swelled by the thought that he had found someone who accepted him, with out question.

"Lovemate? As much as I like this... I would like it if you gave me a look around my new home."

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Ashe nodded and kissed him one last time before stretching and picking up his spear once more, "then let us go love mate, we will start in our new den" then gently led the other back to the main den to let him fully explore the crumbling cave he called home.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Coraldar swam beside Asheviire back to his cave.
He wondered what he had to do to the place. It was old, but he didn't want to change things his lovemate didn't want.

"Just show me what I can do and I will!"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:09 pm

Asheviire smiled and kissed him deeply and nuzzled lovingly, "Have fun, I mean this is your home to right? I want you to be comfortable here as well. We can do it however you like and if I think of something you can change it right" he was trying to be encouraging to his new lovemate. He pet the two eels lovingly and sat down on the cracked table with a humm of happiness to watch his lovemate work.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Coraldar looked around.
Feeling the coral, he started working. Slowly the walls were made stronger. Beautiful shapes were added and the ceiling was risen a little, untill clearstone was revealed. In the sleeping area Coraldar made the bed a little bigger and curved.

He looked at Asheviire and was wondering what he thought of it all.

Last edited by ShineBright on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Asheviire watched him work, the beautiful magic bouncing across the den and spiraling into his heart, strengthening his love for the other. "Its beautiful my lovemate" he stood and walked over wrapping his arms about the others waist kissing along his neck and shoulder and embracing him to feel the magic in him, "It has been so long since I felt magic blossom in my sight..." tears slid down his cheeks as he just soaked up everything.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:28 pm

"My sweet Lovemate! This reef feels much like my old home across the Great Sea. It was distroyed many tides ago, during a big storm. A tidalwave crushed our caves, killed most of my tribe......" Coraldar's voice sounded raw, filled with pain and greef.

After what seemed an eternaty, Coraldar spoke again. "I am so happy that I found you, to start a new life again! Make a new home again!"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:06 am

Asheviire smiled and brought his mate against him kissing him sweet and slow, "I am very glad that you are glad to make this reef home with me. I have been alone for so very long, the few that I knew are long gone and the rest I have barried and their spirits with the palace now. I do not want to loose you, promise I will never loose you" he cupped the others face in his hands and kissed him deep and slow savoring his mates taste and presence.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Coraldar felt the love between them.
"I will never leave you, my sweet lovemate" In his heart he knew it was true and to show Ashviire he deepend the kiss and embrassed him strong.

His stripes betrayed his true feelings, but his mind was set on two things. Working his magic and playing with his lovemate. "Come! Join me outside! For now I am done here and I wish to finish the colomns ourside, strengthen the barrier against strong waves."

He took his hand and guided him outside. "Where was the most damaged made in the last storm?"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum