Dwelling of Asheviir <adult warning 18+>

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dwelling of Asheviir <adult warning 18+>

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:34 pm

*No it wasn't, though it felt like one!* He enjoyed the kiss very much. But the moment was too precious!
Their foreheads pressed to each other he toched Asheviire's foreheadspine.

"Could you show me more of the reef? Tell me about it? I want to know everything about my new home!" He smiled at Asheviire, he wanted to stay, but he also wanted to know more about him and the wonderfull reef he lived in.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Asheviire blushed and the main head spine twitched and bobbed at being touched, the glow becoming brighter between them. "I want to show you everything, it has changed much sense I was a child. Open your mind to me beloved, let me show you through my eyes" then he closed the glowing eyes and began to send images of the reefs when they where just forming, how they grew and crumbled over the years over and over again, how each time it grew larger and more vast, the dips and turns, and maze like construction. *I have called this reef my home for so long...* he had seen it being born and die and born again.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:13 pm

He hadn't realized.... he had been alone far longer then him, but he would never be alone again!
*I see it! This is a wonderfull place! I could slowly make it as it was or how your heart sees it!* Coraldar grabbed Asheviire's hands. *I want to do this, for you and me!* And in return he send him images of how it could be, what he was able to do, if given time.

"You say that you have been here long before the Cry for help was made. I only felt it tides ago, but if I felt it eventhough I am not a strong sender and I think others felt it too." He thought of the strangers on the beach. "You think others will follow?"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Asheviire nodded, "Others will come and have, my sister who long ago left is now close again, I feel her presence even now, above the tides... and she with others.." he smiled at the new images and tears slid down his cheeks glowing with the soft light that came from him, "I want it to be as it was yet as it is now, the new and the old. Strong and Eternal."

He was shaking now and his tail tightened about the other, "Will you share this reef with me? share my small home? Make it ours?" he wanted the other to stay forever with him.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:41 pm

His face changed when he heard him ask to make the reef his home too.
The biggest, brightest smile was on his face. "I will stay as long as you want me to be here, I will stay and make this reef my home. Make it strong again, keep the old, but create new things too, protect it. But I won't change anything without asking!"

Coraldar was so excited that he almost jumped into Asheviire's arms again. And kissed him passionatly. *You are my home now! I can't wait to start, but first I want you! Again!*
This time more sure of himself he started the ancient dance untill all was forgotten and there was only now!

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Ashe wasnt sure how long they where lost in the second ancient dance. The touching of hands the caress of flesh to flesh and lips to lips, the push and pull all tied up in a rush of completeness. He had never felt like he had trusted another more, "Ours, together. Do whatever you like, we will help it grow together." When all was said and done he relaxed back against the soft sand Coraldar pulled against his chest, an arm wrapped about him the barbed glowdrop stroking up and down the others spine playfully.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:09 am

The little electric shocks tickled him. He giggled a bit while holding his armes above his head and wrapping them around Asheviire's neck.
"I could stay here forever, here in this beautiful cage!" He pointed to the ceiling. "The crystals are forming the core! I wonder if it is like this in the whole reef! It would create much light inside dwellings like yours..... ours!"

"If you continue to touch me like this I might need to take action again...." Coraldar told his Lovemate playfull. He was in the mood for swimming, relaxing, sleeping in his Lovemates armes. Anything! But only with Ashe!

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:25 am

Ashe smiled and gave a soft laugh before kissing his new lovemate gently, "you may do what you like in our home. Bring light to it, as you have brought light to my heart and soul" he peered into the others eyes not wanting to tear from them. He felt so at one with what was happening. He had never felt so exposed.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:36 am

For a long time Coraldar said nothing, just stared back at him. Untill his energy made him act again.
*Lovemate, will you now show me your entire home?The reef, your dwelling, above, below... everything?*

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:39 am

Fear suddenly entered the two colored eyes and he shrinked away a little, "I.. dont go above.. its dangerous." even the lights along his skin and glowdrops dimmed to almost nothing in reaction to the fear. He shivered and tried to think on something else, "I can show you the reefs, my home... some of the dwellings below.. but I will not go to the shallows or above... I can not."

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Coraldar turned and looked in Asheviire's eyes.
"We can stay here, for now, but if I am to fully restore our home, I need to go above the waterline too." He wondered what had happend to him, but he didn't ask. In time he might tell him, or not.

"I can't wait to begin. Do you mind? Where would you like me to begin? Maybe it is best to continue on the columns I started on...." He didn't realized that his gaze faded, that he seemed gone and occupied with his own thoughts.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Asheviire smiled as the other seemed lost in his own thoughts and floated about him calmly. He lifted the others cover and held it out to him. "The columns, wil help protect and strengthen what you build. But I know many places that need more help, you can even begin work on... our home, if you wish it." though he seemed a little upset about the others desire to go above land, "why must you go above the tide?"

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00 pm

"It is not that I must go there for myself, but the reef needs tending there too. Waves, large and small, collide with the coral there. I have seen many cracks and broken pieces and the dwellings which are close to the surface need to be repaired too, or.... be closed again... depending on what the future will bring us..." It was obvious that something happend above the waterline. Coraldar was confused. No one else lived in this reef besides him... them. What was he afraid of?

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Asheviire nodded and shivered coming a little closer, "Be carful, I will go wth you as close as I dare... but I fear going all the way there" Ashe wrapped his arms around his love mate and nuzzled into his neck, his long tail wrapping around them to hold them close to each other, "I went there once... to meet my sister on the shore, then the humans... with nets and sharp hooks, we got away, but I will not go again"

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Coraldar held him closer. "Humans... they don't understand us. They fear us, worship us or hate us. There is no point in trying to befriend them! I know. I have seen people, but I am not sure if they are humans. They could be elves."
He shivered a little by the memory of humans.

*I promiss that I will not go where humans are! I will stay as close to you as possible!* And he tightened his grip to let him feel even more that he meant it!

"Now! Show me where to begin! My fingers are itching to start my work!"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Ahseviire smiled, "My sister is far more understanding with them, she walks and wanders the surface. I do not know where she finds the courage" he looked around and took his mates hand and pulled him close, "We can start here, in our home. You can change it how you like. There used to be a mural on that wall of our mothers, it was long worn away though." he sighed and smiled at the distant almost forgotten memory of his dearest mother

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Coraldar's heart swelled each time Asheviire said 'our home'.
His head was filled with all kinds of ideas, to protect the coralreef, maybe he had to add room to Ashe's dwelling, but he wouldn't do that unless he agreed.
"Your sister, is she not a Sea-elf? Not a Wavedancer?" He wondered why she would choose land over water, but in due time he will learn more about her.

"A mural? I would like to see it. What is it describing?"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:04 am

Asheviire smiled happily and held his mate to him and pressed their foreheads together again gently. Then showed him the memory of the mural in white and blue stones of a female elf tall and beautiful with two cubs one ashe the other a female elf, his sister. Behind them was a shining white egg and a strange Shape of a structure in the background, *That is my mother, Twillty. Then my twin sister, SandStunner. My sister, she chose the land because she wished to see more of the world, she has a brave soul and stronger heart than I*

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:14 pm

*Your mother was ... a High One?* Coraldar had to let that sink in. He was older than he had known. Then it striked him! *The shiny Egg was that the travelpod of our ancestors? My tribe has legends about it. But I never really saw an image of it. And the strange structure? I don't recognize what that is.*

He didn't know if he should ask these things, but he couldn't help himself. He was always curious about the history of their people.

"You mentioned your sister before. And that she is on land nearby. I have never met double-birthed ones before. Do you share some kind of link?"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Asheviire blushed at the mention of who his mother was and gave a slow nod, "Yes... I guess others would call her such. She used to talk about how she would travel the stars... The structure she never talked of it much, said the memories brought her too much pain, she said our father died protecting it..." he smiled and shook his head to let the images clear, "My sisters and I... we share a link yes. We are able to send across vast distances, we know when the other is hurt or in danger..." he smiled and pulled his love mate against him once more and kissed along his throat gently.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:35 pm

A High One protecting a structure... could it be the Stony Home of the Firstcomers? He would love to see the mural, but....

Asheviire started to kiss his throat and a shiver went down his spine and made his skin tingle again.
"Hmmm.... I love it when you kiss me there!" Coraldar's thoughts went from thinking on rebuilding his new home to thinking on other things. *Are you teasing me? Because if you continue, I think we will not leave this place untill the next sunrise!*

He gentle took Asheviire's tail and carrest his chest. *See what I mean? Feel what I mean!* he said, while pressing his body against Asheviire.

*Stop now or I can't stop anymore.....* He made it clear he didn't want to stop, but he would if he asked him to.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:22 am

Asheviire simply smiled and continued to kiss along it and down the others chest lovingly, **the next sunrise sounds nice... I feel you, I see you, Feel and see me** soft gently hands ran along the others ribs and tickled and traced along the stripes, **I want to kiss each mark upon your skin and make it my own** The tail wrapped about the others hand and arm gently running along the skin to send gentle tingles along the others flesh. **do you like my tail lovemate?**

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:25 pm

"Each mark? Then I am glad I have plenty!" Coraldar muttered. He couldn't think straight anymore, the little electric shocks blocked all his thoughts, all he could think was... more!

"What? ...oh...I love your tail! And I love to know what will make you curl, makes you want more and more, as your already know mine!" His fingers clawed in Asheviire's flesh as he continued his kissingjourney down.

**Don't....stop.... please...., don't ever stop loving me, my sweet and beautiful lovemate?**
It wasn't really a request for him not to stop right now, but it was a request not to leave him ever!

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Asheviire smiled and nuzzled against him hands roaming and touching hoping to make the stripes blush red again. "I will never leave you my lovemate, my coraldar." the tail coiled about him and tickled between the others thighs and danced along the sensitive flesh.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Coraldar gasped, he had no idea he could feel like this! His pressed his fingers even deeper in Asheviire's flesh. His marks were on fire, his soul was on fire!
**Lovemate! Please....!** He sent all his feeling and thoughts with it. It was an overwelming sensation, with only one outcome!

**I can't... High Ones!** He couldn't help himself, but surrender to his Lovemates will.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum