Dwelling of Asheviir <adult warning 18+>

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dwelling of Asheviir <adult warning 18+>

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Asheviire watched the change to legs and smiled now clearly staring at the other his tail flicking through the water as his eyes widened and watched the columns dance and weave together, as if in a teasing beautoful love dance, he bit his lower lips and closed his eyes shivering in the water.

"your magic is beautiful to watch, so lovely... it dances like a love song. The waves, brushing, pulling, pushing and dancing together... How I miss dancing" his voice wistful as he continued to watch.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Coraldar was pleased that he liked it! Much needed to be done, he looked up and saw that the two columns indeed showed what he had been thinking of. One final thought and the two rose simultaniously out of the water. "There! These two will be the strongest! Now I still need to shape a few more. Where do you think they should go?"

He turned his head and looked into his eyes. His showed the same feelings he had, the same desire.
But he wasn't ready, not yet. With regret he turned his head and started on a few smaller spikes.

Suddenly he stopped. "I had forgotten! I have forgotten how it is to long for another...." He wispered. Asheviire couldn't hear him, but he knew that his bodylanguage would tell him something was up.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Ashevirre gazed at him and smiled at the beauty of the magic and responded, "you should put some around the cliff drop. Earthquakes ravage that area some" he chose not to point out that that was less than a dolphins spin from his home. Then he noticed somethign was wrong with the other. He stood and drifted closer and laid a gentle kind hand on the others shoulder and shook at the feeling of touching another, "Are you alright friend?" he felt a connection to this elf.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:05 pm

"Yes, yes! I am fine now. It is just, it has been a long time since I met another elf. It feels strange, but I feel as if I know you!" He couldn't explain it. Asheviire 's hand felt good on his shoulder and he placed his hand above it. He didn't look at him, but he started shaping the coral again, making it stronger and creating more spikes.

He had more ideas to strenghten the reef and it was as if Asheviire gave him more focus on what he wanted to do. Slowly the reef danced around them, creating a kind of maze around them, filled with hide outs for the fish and sea creatures.

Coraldar felt his strenght weaken. He had done a lott of work and he hadn't noticed most of the day had passed. When he tried to stand his legs didn't work with him. And in trying to stand he almost fell to the ground.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Asheviire stayed by his side the entire time, keeping him a silent company, giving soft encouragments and gentle suggestions. When his new friend looked dead on his feet, he caught the other gently and pulled him close against him, "Easy, easy... I have you" his breath and heart quickened at having another so close.

Then he gently lifted the other up off his feet and carried him bridal style and smiled at him, "You need to rest, please... let me help you" the brown and blue eyes looked into the others and he tried to convery that the other could trust him, "My home... it isnt much but, its home and I have room... a bed you can sleep in... I will sleep with the eels, if it makes you nervous." he was trying to be kind and loving.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:23 pm

"Thank you!" He lifted his hand and gentle touched Asheviire's cheek. Then he fell asleep.
His dreams were strange and the few moments he woke up, he saw Asheviire's face above his.

He didn't know how long he had slept, but he felt better when he did. He remembered being taken care of by Asheviire.
Coraldar stood up and looked around. The cave was indeed old, but it looked like a home, something he had missed for a long time. He resisted the feeling to use his magic. First he had to ask him!

"Asheviire? Are you here?"

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Ashevirre had cared for him and let him sleep in the kelp bed he had used for so many long years, but soon even he became tired and slept with the two long eels against the broken chair. When he heard his name he stirred and the glow brightened, "H..here" he rubbed at his eyes and stood smiling at the other.

The two long eels brushed against asheviire as he leaned back against the cracked and broken table, "You slept well I hope." he was blushing again, fully aware the other was looking around the broken ancient hole in the wall he called a home.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Coraldar smiled. "Yes, I have! Thank you for taking care of me! I haven't used my magic like this in a long time!" He felt embaressed that he has seized Asheviire's home like this.

He wanted to be honest. "I like your home and I can see that you like living here. As a rockshaper I can also see that the walls are strong, but old. I could make it look as new again, if you want to? Or in between?" As he said it his stomach started to protest, reminding him that he needed food first.

He blushed and said. "Sorry... I think I am too hungry to do something for the moment...."

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:45 pm

Asheviir smile and nodded "I have fish, sea fruits and nuts, fresh sweet kelp. Does any of that interest you?" He wanted to show the other as much kindness as he would want to receive "yes I was raised in this cave. My mother birthed me in the corals not far from here."

He smiled and held up a sweet seafruit similar to a lander Apple or pear. "Oh these are my pets, they are sweet won't hurt you." He blushed. Ms looked away the glow drops burning brighter as his eyes traveled the others form almost longingly or playfully. He had not had companionship in so long

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:57 pm

He had not seen this kind of fruit before, but he trusted Asheviire and took it from him. Fingers touched and he was given a small electric shock. He smiled and with his other hand he reached out to Asheviire. He had never been this forward to another, but it felt good.

He bit a piece out of the fruit, it was sweet. Coraldar never lost eyecontact and felt a tention rising.
"Ashe... ? What is this? What am I feeling?" He blushed again, highly aware of his colorchange he continued. "In all my travels I haven't felt like this and yet it feels right...."

Last edited by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:02 am

Asheviir gasped at the feeling of the shock and shivered biting back every instinct in his mind. He watched the other bite into the fruit and smiled as he noticed the other enjoyed the taste of it but the next question had him close his eyes and the spine bobbed I. Front of his face "I am not sure... I have not felt this in all my long years"

He was fascinated watching the others colors tut and could no longer hold back his long whip tail wrapped about the others waist and gently pulled him closer and Ashe blushed brightly. The barbed glow drop gently trailed slog the others stripes not Harming the other at all. "You feel it to?"

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:19 am

Coraldar was confused, but he took Asheviire's hand and place it on his chest. "Feel the rhythm of my heart. I can't deny it any more, nor do I want to." And with that said he place his hand on Asheviire's chest too.

"The same rhythm!" He smiled. And with his other hand he gently followed his cheekline, his nose and the spine on his forehead.
The tail gave him little electric shocks, making his color deepen even more. He looked at his stripes and saw that they were even brighter then ever.

What would follow? He wanted to know....
*Ashe?* Coraldar couldn't help himself, but send all his feelings to him.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:32 am

Asheviir smiled so brightly and his glow brightened at the touch and feel of the other and a tear rolled down his cheek, visable even in the water. *coraldar* his send reflected the same emotions and Ashe leaned in hesitantly bringing their lips together. He could feel the electricity pass through them both and shook against the other his tail tightening and bringing the other flush against him *i can't fight it, I don't want to fight it* his send waivering there was such lonlieness displayed in the send it was heartbreaking *i don't want to be alone anymore please, don't turn me away-*

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:48 am

*I won't* Coraldar replied and he answered his kiss. *I think I finally found my home too!* There was no lying in sending, it couldn't be done.
He saw the tear on Asheviire's cheek and whiped it away.

His body tingled, his heart pounded even harder. He wanted only one thing right now. So he bended forward again and kissed him again.
Pressing him closer to him he knew it wouldn't end here.
*Ashe.... Lovemate...?*

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:55 am

Asheviir smiled and returned the kiss wrapped his arms about the other to draw him closed, *love mates. For as long as you will have me* there was no lie in send. He nuzzled the other gently and his glow brightened and pulsed gently with his no their heartbeats. It was so beautiful and United. Their breath and hearts in sync. His only regret is not having a better home to share with the other. *my home is your home. However old and broken it is you are welcome to all I own and hold dear* he closed his eyes and simply embraced the other and took in his presence

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Coraldar wondered what had happend. These feelings, this strong, he never felt this connected to another elf, let alone another man.
Sure, his eyes were never closed for the beauty of men and women. His  lovemates were few and had been women. This was new.... this was exciting. Ashe was exciting!

He pressed him against him, to feel it was real. His stripes were now at full color, like the color of his hair. His skin reflect how he felt inside, on fire!

"Lovemates!" He wispered just before he kissed him again. His tongue  softle toughed his lips. **Will you lead me?*

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Asheviire blushed and smiled holding the other closer deepening the sweet kiss further, **if you would allow me, we go at your pace my love** he was lost in the hold of the other, the very presence burning against him. He didn't want the other to leave him ever. He broke the kiss to began a hot trail of kisses down the others neck and along his shoulder, worshiping the other in his arms. The stripes burning a permanent place in his mind **so beautiful**

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:26 pm

He threw his head in his neck. Ashes's lips burned a trail upon his skin. It left him breathless. Made his knees feel soft. And his mind seemed to stop working.

Coraldar took Asheviire's face in his hands. "I want this to remember! I want you to take me to your favorite place here in the reef! Or maybe we could make our own special place?" He teased him with his hands, they followed his chest, his stomach and reached further down. "Please take me, before I can't move any more!"

His eyes were deeper green and his crouched burned with desire, the cloth spanned panfully around him.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Ashe nodded and kissed him again before taking his hand and pulled him through the small entrance of their home. **I have the perfect place I show!** he pulled him through the reefs and down a tunnel till it opened up into a beautiful crystaline cage. The reflecting surfaces bright and smooth, **This is where I go to think, to dream...**

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Coraldar looked around. "This is beautiful!"
He could see his bright coralred colors reflect in the wall. A blue glow beside him.
He turned around, he smiled.

*Come!* And with one movement he removed the small cloth around his loin. He didn't want to wait anymore, he would enjoy the cage after. Long after!

His hands gently toched him again, now he didn't stop, this time he teased him no longer.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Asheviire smiled and followed the other and wrapped his arms about the others form their bodies drifting in the gentle currents as hands caressed and touched, teased and pleased in fresh burning lines of passion. The twisting graceful water dance of love. **lovemates forever** A joining to last... (cameras pan out and dim)

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:27 pm

His body still tingled. He kept his eyes closed, just to stay in the moment. For just a short while longer.

What a strange turn did his life take. First he had wandered the oceans alone, he had followed a call for help to this land he had never visited before.
And now he wasn't alone anymore, he had met a Lovemate, one who wanted to be with him forever. Coraldar couldn't resist anymore and opened his eyes to look at Asheviire.

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Even in sleep Asheviire glowed. The soft dots along his skin and the glowdrops at the end of each small spine. He was obviously a creature of the deep waters. His eyes closed and form relaxed and trusting, pressed against the other his tail wrapped lazily about Coraldar's waist as if fearing, even in sleep, the other would leave him.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Asheviire was still asleep. It gave him a moment to drink in his beauty. He wanted to learn every inch of his body, wanted to know when the glowdrops were the brightest and when they would glow as if they were singing, he wanted to learn how to make him as happy as he felt right now!

His stripes were there original color again, but he could see that the coral started to appear again, only very slight.

The tail had a reasurring feel to it, as if Asheviire felt the same about what happend between them.

He started to look around, the crystal cage was well formed! He could feel faintly the magic from inside the reef. He would have to feel the crystal to know if rockshapers made this.
Together with Asheviire he wanted to make this reef his home!

ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:54 pm

The spines twitched and bobbed, the tail tightened ever so slightly. His glows seemed to work with his heartbeat, the faster it beat the brighter and faster they would pulse. But it had its other abilities to. slowly the brown eyes opened and the blue specks glowed brighter as he looked up into the green eyes of his love mate, *wasnt a dream, your still here* he pulled the other closer and kissed him soft and slow, before pressing their foreheads together, drinking up the comforting presence of another.

Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum