Dwelling of Asheviir <adult warning 18+>

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwelling of Asheviir <adult warning 18+>

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Deep in the depths far below the home of the wavedancers, and past the kelp forests was a small cave, the entrance mostly hidden. The only way in was a sliver in the sheer cliff wall of a deep water trench. Once inside the cave became lit with soft green light from fluorescent moss and fibers that clung to deep green and blue walls. The cave wasnt much there was random things like a chest half decayed from the waters, it was filled with soil and strands of kelp grew from it. there was a small net hung up on a set of barnacles, next to it a few spears. A large stone table and two chairs one of which looked half crumbled, and the table had a long deep crack in it. It was old and magic shaped. As was most things in the cave, a part of the cave was cracked and landslided in but it was his home and he refused to leave. A bad raised from the floor that dipped in the center and fresh kelp and woven fibers of sea vegetation made up a soft bed to sleep on. the only creatures that swam within it were two long eels that coiled and drifted calmly through the den. Here was where Asheviire made his home.

Last edited by Stongbow SandStunner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Re: Dwelling of Asheviir <adult warning 18+>

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:03 pm

A tall thin male elf slid through the crevice into the home petting the two eels playfully as he laid a line of three fish on the table. Light tanned skin was dotted with black scales that glowed an eeriy blue light along the edges. Splashes of the same fluorescents touched and dotted along his shoulders and cheeks. Fins sliding along his calfs and lower arms. His brown hair was long and braided floating about in the water around him, along his spine thick black scales with blue edges between each scale was a small spine ending in tear drops that twitched and glowed blue. He looked up at the noise to the entrance of his home a long spine flipped up from his head to dangle a blue glow drop infront of him twitching and sensing the current around him. A long whip like tail around seven feet in length wrapped about him the tip of it a barbed glowdrop it shook in threat a strange hissing noise filling the waters.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:25 pm

Coraldar was new to these waters. A strange call had pulled him here and after many tides he finally had reached the source of the call.
But it was on land... he never went on land, because humanlanders were there! He had found a good coralreef to hide in and to watch landers, friend or foe he didn't know, on the beach far from the reef.
He wanted to check how far down the reef went, maybe he could add sone corridors and caves to live in!
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Ashe could feel someone in the area, thee fish and waves talked. He grabbed his spear and ran a hand along the two eels calming them before sliding through the crevice again to the outer area of the depths. It was getting smaller with each day... he dreaded finding a new place to live, this had been his home for so long even if it was falling apart. He swam along the areas and looked around, the other was near the reefs... he did not know this one... he stayed hidden spear at the ready.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:41 pm

He could feel that the reef was old! Maybe even from the beginning of time, usually the coral would be brittle and easy to break. But.... yes, he was certain! Other elfes had been here! They had shaped the coral a long time ago!
He wondered if they were still around. Maybe those landers knew! If only he knew he could trust them.
Well, if he wanted to stay he better start learning to trust others again!

Slowly he re-inforced a bit of the coral, he had seen fish going out of the shallow cave and he wanted there home to be safe.
What else could he do? He gentle touched the coral again, feeling it with his magic, searching for any weak spots.
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:46 pm

Asheviire watched from a distance. The glowdrop at the end of his main head spine bobbed and shown in the darkness of the depths. The fluorescence along his form shimmered and glowed as they always did, the more curious he became the more they glowed and flashed in an rhythmic pattern. It was an eye catching sight the other was turning in his direction so he ducked behind the coral his long braid still hovering where he had ben floating in the gentle old currents..
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 pm

He heard something! Someone was watching him!
"Who is there?" Coraldar grabbbed his dagger, it could be anything. From a daggertooth to a harmless pufferfish.
We was ready to go up again when he saw something. He couldn't see it clear, but it seemed to glow a little.

Should he see what it was or return to the surface again?
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Asheviire's long tail slid from the hiding spot and swayed in the water the slight crackling hiss noise. It swayed and jerked in the air from side to side as if testing the water about it, then slowly he peered from behind the coral the large brown eyes with flecks of glowing blue stared at the other elf. The long spine hanging down almost teasingly in front of his face swaying and bobbing almost playfully.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:12 am

Coraldar pressed himself to the reef. An impressive elf appeared infront of him as quick as the changing of tides! A blue glow filled the area, giving it an eary look, Coraldar realized the glow came from the new elf
Intriged he looked at the long spine between them, it had an almost mesmorizing movement.

"H..Hello. I am Coraldar. I just recently came to this place because I had felt a cry, but it seems no one needs help." He stopped, he looked into a pair of brown eyes, it had flecks of the same color blue of the glow.

Last edited by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:22 am

Asheviire tilted his head the long whip tail dancing before retreating behind him and seemingly vanishing. This new elf was interesting and Asheviire blushed "I am Asheviire the call comes from above... I dare not go, this is my home" he peered around him at the coral structure and down to the crevice that led to his small crumbeling cave, "I have made a home here since long before the call..." Slowly he pulled himself the rest of the way from behind the coral to float in the water before the other the glw along his flesh pulsing almost.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:34 am

I have made a home here since long before the call..." Coraldar let it sink. This Asheviire must be here a long time.
He noticed that the glow intensivied, was it a warning or a invitation? This elf was very interesting indeed!

"I noticed the coral to be brittle, maybe I can help with it's structure? Make it strong again?" His fingers tingled with the idea of using his magic again, but now that he knew this was someones home he needed to be carefull not to step over any boundries!

Last edited by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:48 am

Asheviire tilted his head and looked to the coral before giving a nod, "It matters not to me what you choose to do with the corals. I do not own them. Only the cave there" then pointed to the cracked crevice in the cliff drop off. Though slowly he drifted closer, he had not seen an elf in a long time and even now he felt the ache for company. HE had not felt it for some time. HE drifted even closer and the rhythmic enchanting pulsing of the glows continued and the head spine twitched and bobbed as he looked at the other elf, "You are.. a rock shaper?" the other felt of magic and slowly his mind put stick to stone and made the spear.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:32 am

"I am, yes. I have learned a long time ago not to simply use my magic, because I feel something needs to be done...." A painfull memory came to mind. Coraldar paid the prize for being carelessly using his powers.

"I will only do what you ask me to do, but...." he knew the whole reef needed tending, "... I might need to re-inforce this side of the reef. It endured many storms and it might still endure a few storms, but by the looks of it, it will only take one seismic sea wave and it will all come down. And the land behind the reef will be in danger too...."
He didn't care much for the land, but who knows Asheviire coukd have friends there.

Coraldar looked around, did he live here on his own?
He guessed he did, because in the past few days since her arrived he had not seen other Wavedancers, only a few empty caves with some abandoned things.
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:01 am

Asheviire nodded and touched the reef, "It has been my refuge during many storms, and problems. Please save it in any way you deem." he wasnt particular and swam a little closer hovering around the other, "Are you hungry? I have fish at home... and a fresh harvest..." He was not one to forget his manners. He moved and drifted about with an ancient grace the spines glowing and swaying to gentle currents, only the long one upon his head seemed to bob and weave infront of his face as if he could control it, it made his face a lit in a strange glow his eyes reflecting the light playfully.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Coraldar looked at Asheviire 's face. He almost missed his invitation for a meal.
'Hungry... no, he wasn't hungry. At least not for fish....'

"I will try to re-inforce the reef! It is too beautifull to break down!" For a moment his thoughts were elsewhere. "Did others live here too? I found some abandoned caves close to the surface."

Last edited by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:35 pm

Asheviire looked up to where the other indicated and shivered, "They left a very long time ago... I have been alone, for far longer than I choose to remember." the price of being what he was... he could never truly forget. He looked back to the other and leaned against one of the stronger corals, laying back arms stretched out above his head, "May I watch you work?" he didnt seem to want to be alone, there was an ancient loneliness to his eyes, a depth that was almost hidden by the playful glimmer. He looked young but he had a very long age to his bones. He was older than the coral the other would be working on, it would be nice to feel the magic of elves again.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Look at his work?.... why not.
He had been alone for some tkme, it would be great to have some company.
"Sure, why not! Maybe you can show me where the most damage is done recently?"
In his head he knew what to do. It would take him a long time, but if Asheviire would accompany him most of the time he wouldn't mind!

"I will start by making the core stronger! But on the outside I will leave it the same if you want! Though... I could make some changes...."
So he had been alone too. It seemed he had been longer then him.
"Do you mind if I made changes to the caves I found?"
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Asheviire smiled at being allowed to stay and wat h. Soaking up the attention and being around another elf "honestly if it would make you happy, please change it however you like. I only ask you leave my home alone for the time being..." He drifted closer once more swimming about the others shoulder and brushing against him to point to certain areas "the storms mostly hit there. Then the Dolphins play there" he was perhaps closer than was truly needed to show him and when they brushed even slightly he trembled... He wished to embrace the other even for but a moment, if it would release the pain of longing in his heart.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Coraldar blushed. Asheviire was an interesting elf. He would love to get to know him better. That blue glow was fascinating and his eyes....

"I will at first start there. It is likely that with a next storm that whole section will fall of!" He swam towards the area Asheviire pointed at. Maybe he could add some columns to break the waves, place them in a inclined position and some have to reach the surface.

"I will leave your home as it is now!"
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Ashviire smiled and nodded "yes I fear my home is in no shape for company" with it crumbling apart around him. He swam gracefully next to the other curious on what he was going to do, "what brings you to these waters?" His eyes gazing at the other unblinking the long whip tail swaying and dancing about him as the long glow dropped spine twitched and bobbed in front of his face, it was as he swam you began to see that even the delicate fins had glow drops that glowed with a soft light. "Do you seek to pass by or perhaps a more permenant stay?"
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Stay? He hadn't thought of that yet....

"I am not sure. I was drawn here. Many tides ago I heard a cry for help and I had to follow it. I still want to know where it came from, but it would mean I have to go on land. And I don't enjoy going on land...." He could still feel and hear the cry. He knew it was important, but to go on land for it....

"I am going to make columns here and here. It will break strong waves enough to lessen the strenght and create a kind of safe haven for seadwellers, like the dolphins."
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Asheviire nodded and listened and floated about the other looking were was pointed and smiled "they will like that. If you choose to stay, I would... Enjoy the company. You may take any of the cave homes you wish, change it as you wish... I heard and felt it too, but I have been here before the cry was heard... I can not go to the land, I fear it" though his sister had made a home of it... He settled on a coral and stretched relaxing lazily and not afraid to be naked before the other... He actually had forgotten his nudity, living alone does that
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:53 pm

"I think land isn't for us Wavedancers. Although I know of the legends that we once lived in a stone home which travelled among the stars. After landing here some stayed on the land and some took refudge in the water. I even heard of some who had chosen the life of a bird..."

Asheviire had settled himself on the coral and when Coraldar looked his face turned red, almost as red as his hair. He had forgotten how he enjoyed the company of others, how he loved to dance on the waves with a lovemate.
He quickly turned his head. But his body betrayed him. His normally grey, silver stripes were having a pink glow. His tail, shaped like a shark swept through the water. "Euhm... I will start on the columns now. They need to be done first!"
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Stongbow SandStunner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Ashe's eyes glittered and glowed more brightly at the others reaction, "Yes... I have heard the same legends..." he was part of thse legends but he dared not tell the other that. His mother had been from the crystal sphere... she had taken refuge int he waters heavily pregnant and birthed them deep in the corals. He reached out unable to help himself and ran webbed hands along some of the pinked stripes, "Yes those should be done first." he murmurred as he laid back against the coral he rested on.
Stongbow SandStunner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShineBright on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:13 pm

With the little shapeshifting magic he had he turned his tail into a pair of legs. Suddenly he was well aware of his clothes of choice. Only a small piece of cloth covered him.

The stripes on his tail were now on his legs, still pinkish from his feelings. The tail would have gotten in the way creating the columns. He kneeled down and placed his hands on the sand. He felt strong coral beneath it, not alive, but when he was finished many fish and new coral would settle here, making them stronger!

He was well aware of Asheviire and with him in mind small spikes rose out of the sand. Slowly two spikes swirled around each other, forming a dance. Forming the! dance Coraldar was thinking of with Asheviire.... It seemed the columns teased each other, touching here and there. One was silver with coralred, the other darkgrey with blue hints.
ShineBright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum